Ending

Returning to the world I had created, I glanced at Man Chiu beside me and felt a pang of sorrow as I realized our journey had reached its end. I had brought Bai Mingling here to experience the final severance of her love ties to Hu Xuan. His actions in this world had been so brutal and unforgivable that she must let go of any remaining tender feelings for him that had endured through countless lifetimes.

Sha Sha was also here, given the chance to fulfill her ambitions and endure the associated pain. Her desire for power and love drove her to manipulate and control, clinging to Man Chiu, the Demon Emperor, for the power she craved. Yet, even amidst her tears, I could see the depth of her love for him. In this world, she had everything she desired—men, power, and love—but it was all an illusion, destined to fade away in the end.

As for Man Chiu, he was granted one more life to live free from the burdens of his past. But when that life came to an end, he would face true pain.
"Wake up, husband," I whispered softly, gently nudging him. He smiled and pulled me into his arms, his face radiating indulgence and happiness. "My empress, Jiang Meng, I am finally happy," he murmured, pressing a tender kiss to my forehead. I smiled and nestled against his chest, listening to the steady rhythm of his heartbeat.

"I love you," he whispered, and though I remained silent, I hummed lightly in response. He sighed contentedly.

"I want to see your true form, to experience our future together," he said with a smile. "But for now, let us savor this moment."

"Husband, let us enjoy this moment," I agreed, tracing my finger lightly across his chest. He took my hand and held it against his heart, his eyes filled with warmth and affection.

"I want to be with Jiang Meng in your real form... but if you want me, then I am ready," he said softly.

Leaning over, I kissed his lips. As I began to pull away, he drew me back into a passionate embrace, his lips and tongue eagerly seeking mine. Lost in the depths of desire, our bodies intertwined in a dance of lust and fulfillment. With each touch, each caress, the intensity of our physical desires deepened, igniting a flame that consumed us both.

His hands roamed over my skin with a fervent hunger, tracing the curves of my body as if committing every contour to memory. I surrendered myself to the sensations, every nerve alight with pleasure as his lips found mine in a fervent kiss.

His breath mingled with mine, hot and intoxicating, as we gave ourselves over to the heat of our passion. Time seemed to stand still as we moved together, our bodies becoming one in a symphony of desire and ecstasy.

In that moment, there was no past, no future, only the raw, primal need that bound us together. With each thrust, each gasp of pleasure, our love blazed like a wildfire, consuming us in its fiery embrace.

And as we reached the pinnacle of our passion, our cries of release echoed through the chamber, a testament to the depths of our longing and the strength of our bond. In the aftermath, as we lay entwined in each other's arms, spent but sated.

The following days turned into weeks as we lazily spent our time in bed, enjoying the pleasures our intertwined bodies brought. "Empress, your appetite is insatiable," he mused before kissing me passionately, saying, "I love it. When I come back, we will continue this." He left to manage his empire, while I remained lost in my thoughts.

Not all the memories of my soul strands had returned, but I wanted to give Man Chiu his last warm memories.

In possessing Sha Sha's body, I fulfilled her desires as the female lead. She now held the title of empress and had Man Chiu's devoted love. "Sha Sha, you can see this. Man Chiu finally loves your body," I said to the lingering spirit. The vase smashed to the ground by an invisible force.
I smiled and waved my hand, saying, "Go, disappear forever." There would never be another Sha Sha in any time and space again. I had punished her enough.