Tortured

(Author's note- guys, a word of warning, this release has an explicit rape scene, be forewarned and don't read if it triggers you.)

"Hu Xuan stepped into the wedding chamber with leaden steps and a deep unwillingness that stems from the depths of his soul. He sneered at the ceremonious red curtains and stencils of the double happiness character stuck on the walls. An ironic reflection of his own misery, he detests the red and detest the girl who has become his wife. Today he stepped into a world where he is tied to this rotten girl for the rest of his life.

Forced to marry the girl he hates the most and forced to let his own true love cry miserably in the shadows. Hu Xuan thought he cannot be called a man. All the terrible suffering that his beloved had faced at the hands of this terrible creature and now he must be joined in body is an insult. But no matter his feelings, the Emperor's decree cannot be disobeyed and the palace servants have been sent especially to bring back the evidence of their consummation.

He narrowed his eyes at the gaudily dressed figure sitting on the bed and his body reeks of pure disgust. His throat filled with bile when he thinks about touching this vile thing. Enraged, he allows the feelings of humiliation and disgust to fuel his temper. So be it, he told himself, since she wants his body so much, he will let her experience a first night that she can never forget.

"Husband? Come here with me, finally, we are married at last! I am so happy today," said Bai Mingling, her tone high pitched in excitement.

The day she had dreamed of has now arrived and finally he belongs to her now. All the scheming and cajoling has yielded fruit! Satisfied, Bai Mingling felt that she is the winner in this game of love and marriage. The pure happiness instantly dampened when the veil was lifted and she saw pure hatred in his eyes. She cowered backwards, unconsciously reacting in fear against his murderous aura.

He lifted the rod with one hand and poked it towards the covering over her face. A part of him wanted to lose control and poke her eyes out, but thinking about his sweetheart and the antidote he refrained himself. The face that greeted him was beaming with joy. He admits that she is beautiful, her face seems pure and yet alluring. This beauty is but a mask for he know the blacken heart behind.

Bai Mingling's eyes rounded in surprise when he threw the rod and veil to the side. The echo of metal against the tiled ground mimics her pounding heart. Blood rushed to his brain he snapped. Without a single word he roughly pushed her down onto the bed and lifted her skirt above her hips, exposing the delicate soft thighs and sensual cave underneath. She had spent hours bathing and covering herself with sensuous perfumes today to please him, but he does not notice as he allowed his beast like instinct to take over.

"Husband, the wine?" she stuttered.

Bai Mingling felt fear for the first time as the chillingly cold eyes of the new husband pierced through her. He ignored her protest and pried open her legs. Then he fumbled around, pulling aside her inner wear, exposing the untouched folds which hides the pink bud.

Hu Xuan took in a deep breath to steady himself against being aroused by the onslaught of amorous fragrances coming from that place. He sneered coldly before pushing two fingers straight into her entrance with merciless force.

She moaned in pain at the violent intrusion, biting her lips as her eyes watered.

"It hurts...please be gentle," she begged.

"It hurts?" he asked with a derisive laugh.

She bite her lips and told herself that even though precursor was rough, it should get better, otherwise how could women throughout time endure such pain. Unfortunately for Bai Mingling, a forced fruit is never sweet and Hu Xuan can be a petty man. In his heart there is only Bai Xiao Wei and he had calculated every single offence Bai Mingling had committed against his lover.