Twisted

"Hu Xuan stroked her cheeks with eyes filled with tenderness and infatuation. The woman's skin is soft and smooth and her fragrance is intoxicating. Seeing the slight frown on her face and eyes that seemed distracted made him feel a jealous stuffiness in his chest.

He responded by thrusting harder and harder with all his strength, repeatedly burying into her body as if to show her the depths of his love.

When he heard her moans and took in her bewitching face, flushed red and damp with perspiration, he was finally satisfied. Xiao Wei is all his at this moment, her body, heart and mind...all of it is his.

With a low growl he allowed himself to release and collapsed on her body, unwilling to move and unwilling to let go of this sweet moment. Only during these intimate times does he feel like she belongs to him.

Hu Xuan is afraid. He can feel the depths of her thoughts, as if there is something in her past that she cannot move beyond. He is also sensitive enough to know that the woman's talents truly match her ambitions. He is afraid that her ambitions do not have him in her future.

Xiao Wei...Xiao Wei...why is your heart so cold?

He dared not ask that question out loud and decided to bury it in his heart. Her coldness and aloofness fill him with insecurities. Regardless, all he can do is to love her and give her everything she desires. Only when he is useful to her will she keep him by her side. This he knows for a fact.

Xiao Wei frowned and lightly scratched the heavy man on top of her. She felt dirty being drenched in his sweat and wet with the fluids from their session. In her heart the weight of his clinginess is suffocating.

She loved him back then but he failed to protect her and indirectly caused her to suffer. This time around, she will let him taste the feeling of having to share his beloved and have his heart torn into two. He grunted and turned over. She felt the rush of fresh air as the heavy wet blanket lifted off her body.

Xiao Wei felt conflicted as she hurriedly sat up to leave and clean herself. As she slipped into the warm bath but before she could unwind the man slotted himself beside her. He drew his arms around her waist and nuzzled his face on her neck. Kissing and licking her smooth skin he sent goosebumps down her spine.

She forced a smile and gently pushed him aside. This clingy dog man is too annoying. Now that the Bai family have been executed and the poisonous woman is languishing in her cell, Hu Xuan' has lost his greatest use. He is but an instrument to hurt Bai Mingling.

She smiled, despite his good looks, the Hu Xuan before her needs to pay for his past deeds. Pay for his cowardice and pay for the death of her babies. Once he proves himself to her in this life, maybe then she can forgive him.

There is only one man in this world had deserves her truly. Xiao Wei's thoughts turned to the handsome man who saved her in the last life. The seemingly callous and cruel man with a gentle and caring heart that is only reserved for her. She whispered in her mind, not daring to show the longing on her face.... Man Chiu...oh Man Chiu, when can we meet again?"

....

I struggled unsuccessfully to get out of the rope binding that had dug into my wrists and prevented my movements. My ankles are tied together, also restricting my movements. I refuse to admit that I am a sitting duck at the moment but my face cannot help but twitch with anger when I looked at that hateful face.

I told myself to stay calm and think about what the senior transmigrators would do in this situation.

Should I charm the man?