Deal

"Your body is mine," she whispered in his ear, her soft, naked skin pressed against his with searing heat. Bai Mingling chuckled as she ran her tongue along the ridge of his ear. Hu Xuan shivered, his body trembling with a mix of tantalizing bodily sensations and feelings of repulsion and guilt.

"Demoness!" he spat out angrily and pushed her away, creating a noticeable height difference between them. She smiled seductively, standing on her tiptoes so that she could touch his face. He felt an invisible force pull him toward her that he could not resist. Every fibre of his being felt like it was on fire, the warm water barely able to quench its heat. 

He desperately wanted to flee but he could not. Pressed against the warm hard stones on one side and her soft curves on the other, he simultaneously wanted to succumb to his body's natural heat and act out its beastly instinct and bash his head against a wall so that he could die before betraying his beloved.

He had never been so close to a woman before. He had not even held hands with a girl. Sha Sha was his fiancée, but she was so closely guarded by her parents, and they were never allowed to interact alone for long. All he had known was that Sha Sha would be his wife once they came of age, but what that meant had no meaning. Hu Xuan's mother had died in childbirth, so he grew up with only the care of his father. He could only look at the other families in the village to know what having a wife would mean. In his mind, a man must provide for his wife, keep her safe, and allow her the time and comfort to raise children.

Right now, the feeling of this beautiful demoness pressed against him was so foreign and surprisingly pleasurable. He felt the stirring of something, an indescribable heat and desire that begged to be released. She traced her finger along his handsome jawline, lingering at his chin. Her clear round eyes held a twinkle that knowingly teased him. With a gentle touch, she pulled down his chin, aligning their faces once more. The tips of their noses touched.

"Blame your beauty, Hu Xuan. You have captured my attention, and now you must pay for it," she teased. He gulped, his heart racing wildly as her hands glided down his muscular arms and torso, submerging themselves underwater. Her delicate hands clasped onto his, guiding them to encircle her slender waist. She leaned in and rested her head against his chest, hearing his pounding heartbeat and teasing his ever-increasing hardness with her soft hands.

The warm water felt cold and refreshing against their scorching naked bodies. Bai Mingling stayed quiet, silently enjoying the rhythm of his heart and his body's honest response.

"I only love my fiancée, and you are nothing but a demoness. You can compel my body, but you cannot have my heart," he muttered coldly. She squeezed harder and chuckled. He swallowed hard and closed his eyes, desperately trying to recall Sha Sha's smiling face from all those years ago.

"It matters not. Your body is all I care for. Whatever is in your heart makes no difference," replied Bai Mingling cruelly. Hu Xuan unconsciously tightened his hold on her body, something in her words irritated him.

Outside the bath, Jiang Meng stood, debating whether she should rescue Hu Xuan now or not. The amorous scene behind the wall bewildered the celestial. It seemed as though Bai Mingling was employing her powers to compel the human and bend him to her will, yet Jiang Meng couldn't detect any resistance from Hu Xuan. Regardless, she needed to give Hu Xuan the option to flee with her, so she unhid her powers.

"Celestial Meng, how long have you been spying on us? Do you want to join us?" laughed Bai Mingling.

"Hu Xuan, I can save you now if you wish. Come with me, and I will fight to have you under my protection," replied Jiang Meng, ignoring Bai Mingling's provocative words.