A new character

"Bastard...you crazy bastard...that really hurt..." I moaned. Every inch of my body continued to feel the piercing pain of hundreds of stab wounds. I silently used up all the expletives that I know to curse that crazy bastard. Hu Xuan is seriously nuts.

"Eldest Miss, where does it hurt? Mei Mei, hurry, call the physician!"

Hmm...hearing the sweet voice of an angel probably meant that I died and and went to heaven? But why does everything still hurt so much in heaven?

"It hurts everywhere..." I moaned weakly.

"That shouldn't be! The physician's medicine must not be working properly...oh my poor Miss!" exclaimed the girl.

My ears perked up at the mention of a physician. My fuzzy brain addled with pain began to clear and I slowly opened my eyes. The familiar decor and the unfamiliar faces that hovered over me startled me. Oh my god, why does heaven look so much like Man Chiu's country?

"Eldest Miss, don't worry, I just sent Mei Mei to get a physician, she will be here very soon," said the pretty girl with braided hair and long thick lashes.

"Who are you?" I asked cautiously.

"Eldest Miss...oh no...what he said is true! My poor Miss!" she muttered softly with tears streaming down her face.

"Hush...it's okay, just explain to me and we'll work it out," I said weakly.

"Miss...you had a significant fall at the annual spring race. The physician said you would suffer temporary memory loss but luckily just bruised and no broken bones. Are you in a lot of pain? Oh my goodness I can't bear seeing you like this!" she exclaimed and tears continued to pour.

"Hush...it's okay," I said. The irony hit me, I'm comforting someone from the pain that I'm feeling.

"Miss, I'm Xu Mi, your handmaid and companion since our childhood. I will take care of you, just tell me whatever you need and I'll get it for you," said she anxiously and wiped her wet face with her sleeves.

I smiled weakly at the lovely girl's reddened face and puffy eyes. I had liked her instantly and lightly patted her hand reassuringly. So it is seems that instead of dieing and returning back to my own world I have transmigrated again. The thought that maybe that I no longer have a living body to return to saddens me but this isn't my first rodeo so I fought to regain my composure.

"Xu Mi...I trust you. We'll get through this together, so now tell me everything you know about me and what happened," I said.

As she spoke, I struggled out of the soft bed I was in and staggered over to the dressing table. The small mirror reflected a pretty but unfamiliar face. I have the braided hairstyle that is native to Man Chiu's country.

Don't tell me, please no...anywhere but here...I muttered in my heart.

"Miss, you are the Muon Tribe's eldest Miss, the daughter of our revered Muon Tribe's leader, Madame Muon Ri An. A bright moonlight that shines the way for our tribe, you possess the white spirit pearl that only appears once every thousand years," she said.

"What is my name?" I asked suppressing the sinking feeling in my gut.

"Muon Rui An, the next tribal leader and fiancé of Man Tribe's next leader, Man Chiu," she said.

Those words were spoken lightly with a hint of pride while my world came crashing down around me. I really want to swear and end the facade right away. Why am I cursed this much? Transmigrating into characters in this stupid novel, that I can't escape even after death. This worst part of it is that like Bai Mingling, this Muon Rui An's character is also destined to die in the hands of the second male lead.