7

"Either get out of my Office or tell me the truth."

Dazai finally dropped his act, and he pulled out a paper from his coat and threw it at you.

"Mori wants to meet with you."

You hadn't expected that.

"For?"

"To speak about you and your future here with the Mafia after the..situation."

You put your wine down and stared at the ceiling

If what he was saying is true, chances are Mori wants to check on your loyalty with the Mafia, and make you feel important here so he can trap you into staying.

You chuckled "I see."

You stood up "Can't leave him waiting then."

When you had brushed past Dazai, he grabbed your wrist. You didn't turn around.

"Chuuya" he said "Careful."

You pulled your wrist away "Yeah yeah, I know that already Mackarel."

You opened the door, and shut it.

For some reason, you could feel the underlying meaning to what he said.

'I don't know whats been going on with you or your personality but be careful how you act around the boss.'

Man, your new ability is so cool.

Remembering about the note, you opened it to see what it says.

"Chuuya, please come to my office when you can. I will be expecting you here today so we can drink wine."

Like the little pussy you are, you suddenly wanted to ask Dazai out of instinct for advice. But, You remembered..

Getting too close to people here can be your downfall.

But, the idiot wasn't leaving for another two years, so maybe just this once, you could ask him for advice.

You were conflicted, and you suddenly found yourself walking back to your office. It was only then when you noticed that Dazai hadn't left yet, almost seemingly expecting you to come back.

You stopped your hand on the door knob, deeply troubled.

Dazai did exactly what you didn't want to happen, trap you.

Either you go to him for advice and it stupidly breaks your cover, or you women up and use your own capabilities to try and lessen the severeness of the situation.

You sucked in a breath, and with heavy steps...

You walked away.

In your past life, you were used to confiding in your teammates and friends to survive. But here, that wouldn't fly.

You were alone, but not as alone as you thought.

When the time came for you to speak to Mori, you had lost consciousness yet again. Chuuya had instead taken over for you.