56

Turning your head, you made eye contact with them.

"Fydor, I didn't think we'd meet again." You said stuffing your hands into your pockets.

"You were much too interesting for me to not think of." He said walking up to you.

How flattering.

"How'd you find me?" You said narrowing your eyes at him.

"Take a guess." He said stopping a couple inches away from you.

"You were the information broker." You said sighing "I should've known you would've found me again."

"Now don't sound too disappointed." He said "To think too much is a disease."

You clicked your tongue and started walking, eventually passing by Fydor.

Except he wasn't normal, so when you walked by him you put your two fingers up and grabbed the knife he was going to launch at you, crushing it with your gravity.

"Cheap trick, maybe next time." You said dropping the crumbs of the knife on the ground near his foot "What is it that you want that you attached a tracker to the boy?"

"What I want?" He said to you with a blank expression "What do you want?"

You looked at him, activating your second ability to make sure what he says is no game.

"Me? I just wanted documents the Port Mafia had on someone."

"What could someone like you want with a government workers papers?" He said looking at the sunset.

"Oh you know, just a little leverage." You said staring at the sunset as well.

"I suppose that isn't too bad." Fydor said "However I have come because, It's time."

He was talking about the first time the two of you met.

______________________
"The more incompetent one feels, the more eager he is to fight." You said ontop of a rooftop as you watched a group of dead cops on the floor, and Fydor in the middle.

He looked up at the sudden voice and made eye contact with you.

He appeared shocked.

You sat down on the edge of the rooftop, swinging your feet back and forth.

"And who are you?" Fydor said, narrowing his eyes at you.

"Chuuya. Chuuya Nakahara." You said jumping down the rooftop and landing with ease "You're Fydor."

You stuffed your hands in your coat and watched him closely. You were relaxed whilst he appeared to be on high alert.

"You're a foreigner."

"Indeed I am." You said "You still understand me though, meaning you've been to Japan."

Fydor stayed quiet.

"I have a request for you."