33

"Wow..that was the best food I've ever had.."

Atsushi was contently patting his stomach, and you were smiling softly at him. He had run your wallet through a bit, but you were an executive so really it was nothing.

"Is that so? Would you want to eat it again?" You said tilting your head at him.

"Of course! That was the best Chazuke I've ever had!" He said enthusiastically before quieting down when he noticed people were staring.

One quick glare at them all and they all went back to what they were doing.

"Here." You said handing him a discreet necklace that had a small ball.

"I- I don't know if I can take this.." he said observing the ball, it appeared to be a basketball made of silver, he ran this fingers over the ball and noticed the ball click.

It was a button.

"A button?"

"Mhm, cool right?" You said proudly "You press that button, and I'll come to take you out for Chazuke."

"..You promise?" He said holding onto the necklace tightly.

"I promise." You said nodding "I always keep my promises."

"Okay.."

"Alright then, let's head on back."

You paid for the food and left with Atsushi, the boy was fairly easy to sway since he sees the world in black and white.

"Ah wait, can you stay here for a sec? I need to sign us in." You said standing up and getting out of the car, Atsushi noticeably started panicking.

"I'll be back kid, just don't press any of these buttons." You said motioning to the wheel and the stick "I promise."

He nodded slowly, and watched your figure enter the Orphanage.

A couple minutes later you came back with a smile "Okay, let's go."

Atsushi was immediately escorted to a new..room. He had noticed that the caretakers seem afraid and jumpy around him, something that's never shown before.

He looked back at you, and you just waved goodbye to Atsushi with a smile on your face. When he turned around however and was out of earshot, you glared at the caretakers at the front.

"You tell the headmaster ANY of this, you're all dead." You said glowing red "I'll crush you all personally with my ability if you all lay even a single finger on him, understood?"

"Y-yes miss!" One of them said frantically "We understand! We won't touch that disgusting child-"

You slapped her.

"Don't call him that either, his name is Atsushi, understood?"

"Yes ma'am!"

"I will know if any of you disobey me, I am always watching." You said before turning around and taking your leave.

You sighed heavily, how could people treat a fourteen year old like that and have no guilt?