51

"Atsushi, this is where we are going to be staying."

You showed him his room that was prepared for him, and he was in awe.

"This is all for me!?"

"Of course." You said "I'll let you get settled, if you need anything I'll be down the hall."

"Okay!"

You let Atsushi look around his room, whilst you went to the office you had in your mansion. You hadn't come back here ever since they had stayed, you could only wonder what they're doing now.

You can't forget them, not when you pay for their bills and stuff like you had promised. From what you know, they all pursued their dream careers and are attending therapy like you had said.

"This isn't the time to be reminiscing." You reminded yourself as you sat down.

You immediately got to work, setting up a new file and filling it with papers you were writing down.

'TPW'

That is what your operation was called, The Perfect World.

The Book was a key role to this.

You didn't need the whole book, all you needed was a page. A page was enough to write a plot if you wrote it down in small font.

This is where your pages come in, you're rough drafting the plot and adding narrative consistency.

Now here comes the how? How are you going to retrieve a page of the book?

Simple, the government has in custody a page from what you could remember, and thankfully you still have ties with them, specifically Ango and Tanaeda.

Your next moves would have to be calculating and careful, if anyone found out what your plan was, the government would be after you, The Port Mafia, The ADA, The Guild, and The Decay Of Angels, which is likely barely coming together.

How does Atsushi come into play?

He's going to be a key role. If you were to be trapped, Atsushi will be the one to help you out. If you were outnumbered, Atsushi will help you.

Once his use is done, he will be discarded.

You stretched and put your files back, making sure to lock the cabinet.

For the next two weeks, you will train Atsushi and make sure he is ready for what is to come. You will train him to be confident, tactical, and quick with his moves.

"Atsushi, could you put on those clothes you have for the gym?" You said entering his room.

"Huh? Why?"

"I am going to train you." You said smiling "Your tiger is apart of you, and if you want to be just like me, you need to learn how to use it efficiently."

"Wait really!? You're going to help me be like you?!" He said excitedly.

"Of course I am, If it's for my subordinate, then I'll do it."