29

"What the fuck.."

You woke up the next morning staring at the ceiling, still starstruck by the amount of time that has flown in your own world. If everyone could so easily move on with their lives, did you never matter?

Oh god, what if you never make it back? What if by the time you make it back, everyones already forgotten about you? How could you just show up one day after being gone for nine months like nothing? They'd surely hate you for it.

You rolled over and stared at the mirror, that after a while had gone back to normal. Maybe this was a punishment for the acts of crime you've done since being here, seeing your friends happy and moving on with their lives.

While you're stuck here.

You sighed, you were tired from everything that's gone down the past week or two. You have a kill count of roughly a thousand, likely more.

'A thousand..'

You had to have a screw loose in your head from coming here. Back in your original world, killing never once was an option you'd even think of.

Here though, any sanity you had completely left.

You don't know if you could take it anymore, being here was like walking on a ticking time bomb. One wrong move and you'd be dead.

Was all the pressure finally getting the best of you?

"Chuuya, if I didn't know any better I would think you're dead." You quickly launched up and left the house, completely taking Dazai by surprise.

You had broken through the cracked window and left towards the woods, trying to go as far as you could possibly go right now.

You were still in your disguise as yourself, you could not let him see that today, or ever. Not to mention you were absolutely filthy, blood was everywhere.

When you made it to a secluded area, you disposed of the coat, the wig, the hat, the gloves, and that's it. You couldn't take your contacts off, otherwise you'd risk having an eye infection.

You quickly stood up and left the clothing. Now you had to find a bathroom to take these colored contacts off.

You made your way back to where you came from flying from tree to tree, and you heard Dazai yelling out Chuuyas name, with multiple people searching for you in the forest.

"Chuuya, you're in the clear!"

You couldn't head back just yet.

You turned around to keep going, before you felt a needle hit your neck.

"Son of a.." you muttered, immediately feeling yourself falling unconscious, however you had managed to hold on to the small consciousness you had.

You took the needle off of your neck and looked up at the culprit, who's mouth seemed to be moving as everyone who was searching for you had surrounded the tree you were sitting on.

"Chuuya!" You faintly heard Dazai say, you couldn't move your head, otherwise you'd faint "Come down the tree!"

You grunted and activated your Gravity, if anyone dared go shoot at you, you'd be ready to fight them off.