49

"Why does finding a solution have to be so hard?"

You currently were walking out in the park, obviously in a different disguise. You were trying to come up with Ideas on how to fix your little problem.

You sighed heavily and sat down on a nearby bench, shivering a bit when the cold breeze picked up a bit.

You completely forgot that it was September, typical.

"Is this seat taken?"

You looked to your side, shaking your head calmly.

They sat down next to you, and you did your best to keep your breaths even to not panic.

"Its a very nice day out today."

You nodded "It is."

It was quiet after that, you were busy gazing at the sky thinking about how you landed yourself into this situation.

"You seem troubled lad, what is it?"

You finally moved your gaze and made eye contact with Koyou.

"I messed up a story I was writing."

"How so?" She said.

"I made a mistake too early on in the story I am writing and it is too late to go back and fix it because everything I made falls back on that."

"Why don't you erase it all and start over then?" She said "There is no point in trying to salvage any of your work if it all falls back on that one little mistake you made."

You gazed at her momentarily before staring at the park in front of you.

'Erase it all and start over.'

"You're right." You said standing up suddenly "Thank you."

"It is no problem at all, lad." She said standing up and smiling warmly at you "I hope all goes well with your book."

With that, the two of you parted ways.

Why Koyou had decided to help a stranger is something you'll think about another day.

For now, you had gotten the desperate answer you've been looking for.

Truthfully, it unfortunately seems like what you're going to have to do. If you attempted to fix it, anything could go wrong because you're plot advantage is gone.

However, how are you going to destroy everything here?

Your true form?

You wondered endlessly down the streets of Yokohama, pointlessly ending back to the one solution you didn't want to do.

The book.

You'd need the book.

The book is the possible reason as to why you are here, so it should be the reason as to how you can..destroy this universe.