53

"That was easy."

You had so easily managed to enter Dazais office it was almost laughable.

You snooped through the folders, finally finding Angos new contact information. You had no idea where he stood with the Port Mafia, but you could care less.

Right before you could turn, you felt a sharp point at your neck.

"What business do you have snooping through the bosses stuff?" A soft female voice said.

You smirked.

"Gin, I didn't think this would be how we meet again."

The knife immediately dropped.

You turned around, and there stood Gin with a shocked look on her face.

"You...Chuuya?" She said voice cracking, momentarily letting her guard down.

"It's me."

Gin was quick to be angry, grabbing a knife from her pocket and swinging at you with tears pricking her eyes.

"I'll make sure you have a brutal death, pretending to be one of our ex executives huh?" She said.

You dodged all her attempts at stabbing you, you knew her moves like the back of your hand.

"Yes, your ex executives dead right?" You said grinning "You're weak, a fool for believing she'd ever come back."

You hit her in the stomach, making her arch forward. You then pressed a pressure point to knock her out.

"Say a word of this to your boss, and I'll find that dead executive of yours and make sure she's gone, for good."

You let Gins head drop to the floor. Of course, not too hard.

You turned around and left the building.

Once you had deemed it far enough, you hid inside a abandoned building and plopped down sighing.

Quickly you took out your phone, dialing the number you had gotten.

It rang for a few moments, before someone picked up.

"Hello?"

"Hi, I think I've just spotted that missing executive, Chuuya Nakahara.."

You heard many things fall in the background "What!? Give me the location right at this moment."

"She was seen inside cafe *****, wearing a black coat, and hair tied."

"How can you be so sure it was her?"

"The executive has that gravity ability right? Saw her use it to pick up some sugar she dropped."

"And who are you?"

"A traitor. Come tomorrow when the sun sets."

You hung up, already having a feeling that Ango wouldn't say a word about the call to anyone unless he could verify what was said is true.