31

You were sitting on a rock, observing the six men on the ground.

They were rather easy to pit each other against, simply telling them that the last one standing gets to be an Executive was enough for them all to fight each other to the death. 

Hearing some rustling through the bushes, you turned your head.

Out of the bushes came little Akutagawa, weak and frail.

He seemed to be frozen for a moment, seeing the six dead men on the ground.

"Lets introduce ourselves." You said breaking the silence "I am Chuuya, Chuuya Nakahara of the Port Mafia."

You watched a flash of recognition pass Akutagawas face, he had to have known you. You were one of the most feared in Yokohama, having a death count thats in the high thousands. You were known to be Ruthless and Brutal with your work.

"I am-" he said opening his mouth to speak, before you cut him off with a raised hand.

"I know who you are, Akutagawa right? Ive been waiting for you."

It was amusing to know what exactly was going through his head right now, having remembered everything from your past life about this world was amazing. 

"Why did you kill them?" Akutagawa growled out.

"You wanted to kill them, right?" You said smiling at him "That's why you came here. For anyone planning to ambush these guys on their way to the transaction, this particular forest path would be ideal." 

You continued without pausing "These guys, who were one of our subordinate organizations, killed a bunch of kids to keep them quiet about some information they found out. But they let one of them get away. That's what I heard from the reports. After that, it was just a matter of using my logic. Would the kid who go away come running to get revenge? And, should he want revenge, he would obviously need to make it an ambush. Furthermore, if one wished to ambush these men on their way to the transaction point, there is no better place than here to set one up. The shadows and mist would obscure you, and should your targets launch a counterattack, the trees would provide cover against their bullets. At very least, you might have taken out four of them, and if you were lucky, all six of them. At the cost of your own life, of course."

You let the information sink in for Akutagawa, before answering the question he wanted you to answer.

"Ive been an executive ever since I was 16." You said cutting to the chase "Ive learned that I have the perk of taking on an underling whenever I wish."

"You asked me why I killed these guys, right? That's simple, it's my gift to you. You don't look like the type to be bought with money or status, so I figured this would be the sort of payment that would attract your attention." 

"I want to persuade you into joining the Port Mafia." You said.

After you said that, you saw Akutagawa leap at you at a speed so fast, most people would've been taken off guard. However, you already saw this coming. 

You stayed completely still, allowing his Rashomon to come a couple inches close to you. Obviously it wasn't touching you, nor did it do anything to you. You sent his Rashomon back at him, and he deactivated his Ability on instinct.