25

"Huh?"

"You heard me. When I swore my loyalty to Mori, I swore I would destroy and tear anybody who was a threat to the Mafia apart."

"Oh so you've caught on?" He said, looking at you intrigued.

"Of course. You think an organization would so easily hand over a child produced from people like us?"

"Not a chance. But Chuuya, you are aware that if you leave, you may not be welcomed back right?"

It felt like time froze, you looked at Dazai right in the eye and said.

"I trust that you won't allow that to happen, Dazai."

He sighed loudly "Ah, you're such a pain in the butt. But, it wouldn't be any fun to let my dog go astray."

You ignored the second part of his sentence "I got it all covered. You control things over here with Mori, Whilst I go deal with the real threat myself."

"Sounds like a plan." He said buttoning his shirt back up and standing up.

The two of you walked out of the Apartment together, and right before you entered the main building, you did the unthinkable.

You kicked Dazai to the wall, effectively knocking him out. All of the guards now were surrounding you and pointing their guns at you.

"Explain yourself!"

You looked at the guards and smirked "Shoot me, and I'll kill you and Shitty Dazai."

They hesitated, some putting their guns down while others still had their guns pointed at you.

"Why did you attack Dazai?!"

"Simple. I don't like him, I hate the bastard and want him dead." You growled out, starting to glow red.

"If any of you attempt to stop me from leaving, I will be the last thing you see before you die." You said, dramatically dropping the hat you held dear.

You made your way out the Port Mafia building, the guards moving out of the way for you. It wasn't until you neared the door that someone shot a bullet at you.

After that, everybody opened fire whilst protecting Dazai from your view.

The bullets weren't hitting you due to your ability, however, if you were to throw them back to them and kill them, you would surely never get your place back here.

Having no other choice, you decided to aim them all at their feet. It could leave them paralyzed, however that was better than being responsible for the death of over 100 or so guards.

You walked out of the door, leaving behind any connections you now had with the Mafia, temporarily. On your way out, you destroyed the phone you had with your gravity.

You went into hiding, it was very easy to do so because you had left with no warning.

When you reached somewhere far from the Port Mafia, you rented a room in a hotel with cash, when asked about your name you gave them your real name, [Name].