17

The women desperately looked at you, begging for her life..

"Please! Let me live! I don't deserve to go out like this-"

"Ieri, daughter from a poor family. You were bought as a maid for a wealthy family and forced to be the personal maid of two daughters. You envied them, envied them for their dresses and all the money and jewelry that was handed to them as if it was chocolate."

Ieri was looking at you wide eyed.

"When they would leave, you would put their stuff on and fulfill your fantasies of being such a wealthy person. Soon after you were tired of their mistreatment, you stole their jewelry and ran away."

You grinned at her "You used all that money to give yourself the life you've always wanted, and with such a drastic change in how you looked, they were never able to catch you."

"I- you're wrong! I'm the daughter of-"

"-of a peasent family. Not a rich one, a peasant one. You became such a bitch because you let all the money get to your head, not even the richest billionaire wanted you."

"Shut up! Just shut up already!" She said grabbing your wrist "If you're gonna shoot me, then just do it already!"

"That wasn't my intention, forgive me." You said bowing "My intention was to help you."

"..Help..me?" She whispered out in disbelief.

"Yes. You see, your husband has loads of money he's earned from selling the Port Mafias goods to other organizations. If he were to..yknow..suddenly die..then all of the money would be rightfully yours."

She looked at you in disbelief "You're kidding..?"

"I'm not, and it just so happens that rumors have been going around of the Port Mafia attacking today." You handed her the pistol "Get your husband, princess. After, escape and run far far away."

"Why?" She said staring at you "Why are you helping me?"

"It's simple. Every women deserves to be treated like a queen, and live a life in lavishness and contempt."

"You- you understand me!" She said smiling and getting up "Thank you." She said, walking out of the room.

You couldn't help but scoff at how..self centered the women was.

You left the area quickly, making sure not to forget the hat and coat. You closed your eyes when you neared the dead bodies, quickly you made your way out.

When you saw Dazai, he was sitting on a rock staring boredly at the ground.

You threw a knife at him, and he caught it immediately.

"Atleast actually try to kill me." He said stretching his limbs and throwing your knife back, which you caught.

"Funny, I wasn't trying to kill you though."

"Then?"

"The jobs done." You said stuffing your knife into your pocket "Now we wait."