20

"Chuuya..what an awkward time to be calling me.."

"You idiot! Wake up, now! How could you so carelessly fall asleep in the tub? You can drown!" He scolded you.

You scratched the back of your head "Oh..Yeah I'll wake up now."

He shook his head and walked back inside his home, and you slowly turned around and walked away.
_______________
You woke up, lifted your hand up, and noticed it was wrinkly from how long you've been in the water.

You dried yourself off and changed into your clothes, after you finished you threw yourself on your bed and slowly shut your eyes..

*Creak*

Your eyes shot open, yet you managed to stay calm and keep your breath even.

You waited to hear where the intruder was, and right when you felt them about to stab you with a knife, you rolled over and dodged the knife.

You grabbed their wrist and and threw them back on the wall with Chuuyas gravity ability.

You quickly got up from the bed and grabbed a knife you had hidden under your pillow, quickly going to grab the person hostage.

You picked them up by the collar of their shirt and held the knife to their neck.

"Who the hell are you." You said, narrowing your eyes at the person under the mask.

"D..n...a..." they mumbled, before attempting to lift their arm to grab onto your hair, their arm giving out half way.

"Dna?" You muttered, thinking about the endless possibilities of before sighing "Who sent you?"

"D..na.." they muttered, attempting to grab you once more.

You tilted your head, and you noticed a reflection omitting from their eyes, someone was behind you.

You turned your head, and just barely dodged the incoming attack.

You narrowed your eyes, and the two of you engaged in hand to hand combat.

You weren't a fighter, but Chuuyas skills seemed to be like secondhand nature in hand to hand combat, since you were quick to dodge and punch.

You turned your head and caught their wrist, making eye contact with them through their mask that covered everything except their eyes.

"Why do you want my DNA so badly?" You said activating your ability to make their weight heavier.

They dropped to the floor, unable to move.

You crouched down and picked up their head "Answer me, otherwise I can make this ugly."

They remained quiet, and you decided to activate your ability to see what you could get.

"Ah, so that's how it is." You said standing up, quite amused with what you were able to gain from that.

"You're weak, and to redeem yourself to your boss you took it upon yourself to complete this mission, to prove to him that you're strong."