36

"Here are all your keys, your tickets, cards, and papers for enrollment." 

You handed all eight girls their items, It had been two weeks and you had focused on getting them their tickets and places to stay late at night, discussing with them where they'd like to attend college, live, etc.

With the right people, you easily managed to find the family for three of the girls. When you had contacted their family's, they were in tears.

Now here you were, bidding your goodbye to the girls, and them saying goodbye to each other.

It has been a fun two weeks, you allowed yourself to bond with them. You all had game nights every once in a while, got your nails done together, watched movies, and went shopping and had self care days with them.

They all hugged you suddenly, and you froze before letting yourself relax and enjoy the hug.

"Thank you." They all said to you "We appreciate everything you've done for us and the new opportunities." Hinata said.

"I..hope we get to see you again, Chuuya." Sakura said, Shiraishi and Emma nodding along.

You turned to Estrella, Julia, and Abigail.

"Cuidense." You said in Spanish, surprising them that you could speak fluently "Si alguna vez necesitan a alguien con quien hablar, estoy a una llamada de distancia."

(Take care. If you girls ever need someone to talk to, I am a phone call away.)

They nodded, and you turned to the girls.

"It was nice spending time with you all, now head on to your flights before you guys are late." You said smiling at them.

They all hesitantly nodded and slowly turned around, and it was almost like out of a movie scene. The girls were separating and going their own ways now, and some even turned around to stare at the others.

You waved at them until they were out of sight, before you slowly brought your hand down and just stared at the entrances they left to.

Man, you were going to miss them and their company.

You turned around and left to go work. Nobody knew of the girls except Akutagawa, and even then his loyalty was with you, not the Mafia.

When you entered your office, there sat Dazai and Odasaku in your chairs, talking to eachother.

"Chuuya, you're back." Dazai said.

"Come sit with us, were having drinks right now." Odasaku said.

You nodded and took off your coat, quickly heading off to grab a glass and wine. You walked to your desk and sat down in front of the two of them.

"What brings you two to my office?" You asked as you poured a glass of wine.

"You've been acting different." Dazai said

(Are you okay?)

"Have you been overworking yourself? Your eye bags are very prominent." Odasaku said sighing "Ive already told you to stop being a Workaholic."