58

"Atsushi, take this."

You handed him the outfit he had on in BEAST, and made sure he knew what to do.

"When I give you the signal with the necklace, you jump in your tiger form and distract everyone." You said "I will handle the rest."

"Are you sure I can handle them?" He said "I-"

"You can do it." You said "Trust me Atsushi, I would never put you in a death situation."

He nodded, putting the hood up on his head and turning to you.

"Okay, I got it from here."

You nodded, and you stepped aside to let Atsushi do damage to the government building.

He broke into the wall, and you waited for the screaming to die down, and before you knew it you felt the slight tingle from your necklace.

You launched yourself inside, heading for the vault Ango had only given the location to.

You saw it come to view, but you spotted it heavily protected by the military.

No matter, you do everything with ease.

You stepped into view and they all started shooting at you immediately, the amount of bullets was enough to probably cover your whole body.

You launched them back with a kick of your leg, and they all started yelling.

"It's the gravity user!"

"Report to the chief immediately!"

"Run while you can!"

"THERES NO SIGNAL!"

You returned the bullets back, and some of them got shot by them. You finished them off my unleashing a dense explosion, killing anyone nearby.

You stepped over their bodies and grabbed the I.D from the leader of the group.

"You..won't get away with...this.." he muttered meekly, blood spewing out of his mouth.

You just looked at him and slit his throat, giving him the peace instead of painfully dying.

Now then, onto your next step.

You scanned the I.D, and slowly but surely the vault opened up, revealing all the things the government held secret.

You quickly scanned through the room with your second ability, and you quickly found where the book was.

You flicked up a secret lever in one of the gadgets, stepped onto the floor tile, and waited for the book.

It rised slowly up, inside a cube in the middle of the room.

You got it.

"Self destruction will begin in 10 seconds, if you are a government worker, please take cover."

Your eyes widened, you broke the glass with your gravity and snatched the book from the cube.

"Self destruction will begin in 8 seconds, if you are a government worker, please take cover."