63

"If you are in Japan, please evacuate immediately. If you are near Yokohama, get out of there immediately."

Citizens fled into boats, planes were getting filled, and everyone was visibly frightened.

Military Soldiers were seen marching around, on high alert. Some were stationed near the Airports and Docks, others were stationed around the border of Yokohama.

"Please let my daughter make it safely." A women prayed as she watched her daughter leave.

They were separating parents from children, the younger generations were to be prioritized over the older generations.

Which everyone was okay with, if it was for their children, they'd do it in a heartbeat.

People were seen visibly crying, with people latching onto one another saying what could be, their final goodbye.

"Mommy, I don't want to go!" A young girl cried onto her moms shoulder "I want to stay with you!"

"I wish you could darling, but you need to go." The mom said, tightly hugging onto her daughter "Stay safe for me honey, okay? Mommy will see you again soon, I promise."

"You promise?" The girl said lifting her head off her mothers shoulder.

The mother nodded, taking her headpiece off of her hair and placing it into her daughters "I promise."

What a sad sight.
_______________________
The Entity stomped its foot onto the ground and broke it into small pieces of rocks.

They all started glowing red, and the Entity used its foot to launch them at Akutagawa.

Akutagawa used his own ability to deflect all of them, and he was smart enough to know that behind all the rocks was going to be the true attack it tried deterring him from.

A bomb?!

Akutagawa jumped back, away from the impact.

He sent his Rashomon to attempt and keep the Entity restrained, only for it to break free.

It was too strong.

But everyone has a weakness, Chuuya had told him so.

It clearly wasn't physically weak, so could it be something..mentally?

The Entity coughed out blood, and it's eyes started to bleed.

Akutagawa stopped, analyzing his opponent.

Did it have a limit?

Seems like it, because the Entity was covered in blood.

If it's powers could surpass it's body's limit, than it's own weakness is itself.

He could only hope Dazai will come, for he did not want to see his potential mentor dead.

The Entity screamed, and launched itself at Akutagawa, this time being sure to get him.

A mere centimeters away, it paused.