15

"Oda~ open up!"

He opened the door and invited you in.

You took off your shoes and handed him a coffee, he looked at it confused.

"I did say I'd treat you to coffee, didn't I?"

He thanked you and led you to the room that harbored all of his weapons.

When he opened the door, you were sure there was stars in your eyes.

"Oh my god! Look at this one, it has a silencer- and then this one! It has white stri- oh my god you have a gold one?!" You were in absolute awh.

There were guns stored on the wall, on the drawers, on the tables..

Oda had paid no mind to you and started searching through his stash of guns, before finding a black box.
He slid it out of the bottom of the dresser and cleared the dust off.

You noticed Oda pause when he took the black box, and you stared at the box from behind him.

"These are the guns I'm lending you." He said handing you two pistols.

"These guns are the ones I used during my younger days, they never once failed me." He said taking out the gun straps that go with it "I know you asked for something that isn't life threatening, but at the end of the day, Guns are guns."

He gave you the strap, and you stared at it questioningly.

"..Do you need help with that?"

"..Yeah." You said begrudgingly.

He made no comment except let a small smile fall on his face, and he helped you get ready.

"These guns have silencer's and can shoot at a pretty fast rate." He gave you the guns, and you inspected them.

"They're strong, but if you aim at the right places they can just make someone immobile."

You got giddy and put the guns in the straps "Do I look cool or what?!"

"You do, now let me tell you about where to shoot people to make them immobile."

And that's how you spent the rest of your morning, listening to Odas advice and learning some of his moves from his old days.

When you were about to leave, he stopped you by the shoulder.

"Do not kill unnecessarily, All that advice I gave you is meant to keep yourself alive."

You nodded and saluted him "Roger, Boss."

He sighed "Please don't call me that."

You smiled and bid him farewell.

However when you glanced at him one last time, you noticed he was curious the whole time you were there.

He's probably curious as to why such a strong ability user would want to have guns on them.

Truth is, you can't rely on Chuuyas true form anymore, so to make up for the loss in power, you'll learn how to Utilize other skills, and you'll have to become creative with your plans.