64|| Final Chapter

I bet you've all been wondering, what did Chuuya do with the page he ripped out of the book?

Well.. heres a peek at what he wrote down.
_________________
"[Name], could you hurry up!?"

"I'm coming!"

[Name] ran out of her house to the front where her friends were waiting for her.

"Hey Chuuuuyaaa!"

"Hey [Name]." He said, walking alongside you down the sidewalk to your school "You got a game today?" He said, noticing the second backpack you had in your arms.

"Yup! I play against those devils today."

"Oh, don't they have an amazing middle called Koyou whose being scouted out? And a forward called Higuchi?"

"Yup." You said taking a bite of the cookies you brought for breakfast "However our middle, Yosano, is better than theirs."

"I see." Chuuya said pressing the button to cross the road.

"Yup, you got track today?"

"Yeah, we have a meet coming up soon." He said walking across the street "We're also going against those Devils, and the Angels too."

"Oh don't the Angels have those two relay race runners who are said to be the top in the state?"

"You mean Fydor and Sigma?"

"Yeah, them." You said walking onto the school campus.

"Yeah, but Dazai and I are better than them." He said "Thanks to our upperclassmen, Odasaku and Verlaines advice, we've improved and are going to win this year."

"State?"

"Of course."

You put your stuff into your locker and turned to Chuuya "I wouldn't be surprised."

"Chuuya, [Name]!"

The both of you turned to look at Dazai.

"I like your hair, [Name]."

"Thanks." You said to Dazai "Why do you look..out of breathe?"

"Well because I was running away from the Student Council group. Kenji and Kunikida were nagging at me to join the club."

"Ah, I see." You said closing your locker "Well, I need to get to class. Bye you two."

"Bye."

"I'll walk you." Dazai said.

You raised a brow, but didn't deny his request.

You and Dazai have known each other since middle school. You were an exchange student who was here because you were offered to play basketball in this school, and you accepted.

Let's say, your ride here hasn't been the nicest.

The first couple months, people were racist to you.

🎉 You've finished reading 𝐓𝐰𝐨 𝐒𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐬 𝐈𝐧 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐁𝐨𝐝𝐲 || 𝐟!𝐢𝐧𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐭 𝐱 𝐛𝐬𝐝 🎉