19

The two of them quickly went to find shelter after their apology's to one another.

Somehow, Chuuya was still in control. That greatly confused him, but he enjoyed his time out anyways.

Because who knew when he'd get to be out like this again.

Him and Dazai were currently under a bunch of trees, the rain was lighter here.

"You've gotta be shitting me.." Chuuya said, feeling the cool breeze suddenly come in.

"We're definitely going to get sick after this." Dazai grumbled, sitting next to Chuuya.

"Right..hey wait!" Chuuya said turning to Dazai quickly "Do you have your phone?"

Dazai looked at him confused before handing it to him.

"I don't know what you want, but here you go."

Chuuya quickly found the contact he was looking for and called it.

"What is it now, Dazai?"

"Big sister, It's Chuuya."

"Chuuya! What can I do for you lad?"

"Dazai and I need a ride back to the base..."

"No worries, I'll be there soon. Try and stay warm, okay?"

"Okay, we'll be waiting."

He hung up the phone and gave it back to Dazai.

Chuuya grumbled, once again feeling cold.

Dazai sighed "You're so dramatic, Sheez." He said, pulling Chuuya near him.

"Wha- I am not dramatic!" Chuuya said, trying to push himself away from Dazai, until he gave up.

The two of them stayed like that until they saw a car park on the main road. They stood up and walked over to the car, both of them soaking wet and disheveled.

"My, the two of you are likely going to be bedridden after this." Koyou said seeing how dripping wet the two of you are. "Get comfy boys, because once we get home I am going to force you two to rest."

Chuuya and Dazai looked at one another before laughing at how serious she was being.

"Are you two laughing at me?" She said as she drove back to the Port Mafia.

"No, No. Never that big sister." Chuuya said, pushing his hair back.

"Lad, why do you have your hair down?"

Chuuya momentarily froze, completely forgetting about the fact that [Name] had put his hair down.

Dazai saw this and decided to take the reign.

"I broke his hair tie."

"Why?" Koyou asked, looking at him through the rear view of the mirror "Nevermind that, give him a new one from the storage in the back."