48

"What happened to the man?"

"Don't ask."

"Yes." He said coughing into his hand "Is there anything else we need to do?"

"No." You said "You can leave."

He didn't move, not even budge an inch.

You were currently seated at the edge of a building with Akutagawa standing behind you.

"Akutagawa?"

"Yes?"

"Why are you still here?" You said looking at the sunset.

"You don't want me to leave." He said plopping down next to you shyly a couple feet away.

You just let a soft smile fall on your face "Scootch over here kid, Im no stranger."

"Right!" He said scotching closer to you until he was only a mere couple inches away.

He watched you zone out while staring at the sunset, the more he stared the more he got a familiar feeling he never once voiced out to you about feeling.

There was one time a couple months back when you had barely taken him in where you and him went shopping.

_________________________________________

"Ryu, do you think this will fit you? Or this?" You said holding up the same shirt in two different sizes "Nevermind, go try both of them on and show me."

He placed the shirts on the cart, and you continued shopping for him.

As surprising as it sounded, he liked the clothes you were choosing so he continued to let you choose them.

Once you rushed him to try on the clothes, you immediately approved and even got Gin to voice her opinion, in which she said they looked nice.

You bought the clothes and soon after that, you took them out to get ice cream.

It was going normal as per usual until a photographer walked up to the three of you when you were all leaving.

"Excuse me! Could I speak to you about doing a photo shoot with your family?"

"Photoshoot?"

"Yes! I could show you my work and let you decide if you want to do it or not."

"No no its fine, well do it!" You said to her before turning to Gin and Akutagawa "Unless you two don't want to..?"

"No no it's fine." Gin said smiling "We will do it."

"Amazing! Follow me."

She led the three of you into a room filled with outfits, the outfits were more throwbacks during the 1900's.

When the lady was helping Akutagawa get dressed, she was talking to him.

"How old are you young man?"

"...16" he said awkwardly as she put the tie on his neck untied.