9

"So thats how it is.."

You stared at him, not really knowing what he was talking about. There was the fact you had two abilities, the fact you were a female, the fact that you weren't really in your own body..

"You miss them, don't you?" He said

'So thats what he meant.'

"Alot.." you said looking at him in the eye.

"I can't tell why, but something tells me you aren't supposed to be here."

there was definitely and underlying meaning to that.

"What do you mean?" You said, still keeping up the dumb act you had. He'd likely already seen through it.

"Chuuya Nakahara, member of the Port Mafia and known for his gravity ability." He then pointed a finger at you "[Name], you match the description of this famous gravity user."

You pushed your hair back "Yeah, you're right."

"I am- wait what?"

You were tired of the lying "You're right, I'm not supposed to be here. I was never supposed to be here, but somehow I came here against my will."

He put a hand on his chin, but then he sighed "I'll come back here in the morning, it's late. Will you still be here though, [Name]?"

You smiled, liking the way he addressed you "Yeah." He nodded.

"Farewell then, I'll see you tomorrow."

He left the infirmary, and you couldn't believe the type of day you've had. You met Koyou, Mori, Odasaku, Ranpo, and Yosano.

You smiled slightly, maybe confiding in Ranpo was the best course of action. He was on the good side, he was somewhat as normal as a person can be, and he was kind and morally a right person.

You shut your eyes, letting sleep takeover your body.
_____________
Once again though, when you entered your slumber, you opened your eyes in a familiar place.

"Chuuya!" You said running to him, he was sitting on the porch on a rocking chair with the cat on his lap. He saw you and immediately placed the cat down and went to the border that separates the two of you.

"[Name], we have a lot to speak about." He said sitting down, you following right after.

"First off, I think I deserve a 'Thank you'"

You immediately grabbed both of his hands in between yours "Thank you so so much Chuuya for saving me from talking to two of the most intimidating people in the Port Mafia!"

He nodded "You're welcome, You did see how I talked to them, Yes?"

"Yeah, I know how to talk to them now."

Satisfied, he nodded and moved on.

"On to bigger things, you finally talked to that Odasaku guy that you wanted to save. But heres the thing, you never gave me a clear explanation as to why you feel obligated to save him."