Chapter 1

Jennifer's POV

"Jennifer!" Someone said while lightly shaking me. "Hmm" I groaned and opened my eyes to realize that it was Leah who was shaking me.

"Get up!" She said. "Nooo. Let me sleep." I whined. "Jennifer were going to miss our flight." She said. "Oh fuck." I mumbled and sat up in my bed. "What time is it? Who let you in?" I asked her. "It's 10 and Alex let me in."

"Fuck."

"Didn't you told him that we're going to fly to Cabo today?" "I told him several times but he never listens."  "Anyways get up I wanna go. I'll wait downstairs. And hurry up." Leah said and left the room.

I went to the bathroom and took a quick shower. As soon as the water hit my skin I started to think about Alex and mine relationship. I have no idea if this relationship is really going somewhere. I finished showering, got dressed and went downstairs with my bag and suitcase.

"Good morning." I smiled, kissing Alex. "Good morning baby." Alex smiled at me. "Aww." Leah said sarcastically and I gave her a sharp look.

"What is the suitcase for?" Alex asked and I rolled my eyes. "You gotta be kidding me. I'm gonna fly to Cabo for a week with Leah, Elaine and Ana."

"I remember..." Alex mumbled. "I'll miss you, baby." He added. "I'll miss you too." I said before kissing him. "Can we go?" Leah asked. "Bye baby." Alex said and slapped my ass.

"Why did you slept in? You had a hard night?" She smirked as soon as we left the house. "Mhm, something like that. Can we just enjoy the silence?" I asked. "Wow. You don't seem very happy about it." Leah said and ignored my question completely.

"Yeah whatever. I don't wanna talk about it right now." I muttered. "But I won't stop asking you." She chuckled. "But not in the car. They don't need to know." I responded.

"Are you ready?" Ana said as soon as I opened the door. "Hey y'all." I greeted them. "Of course I'm ready."

"Isn't it interesting that your crazy boyfriend let you go?" She chuckled. "Leah! Please." Elaine hissed. "Oh be quiet. Alex isn't crazy." "What do you see in him?" Leah asked.

"Alex may be a bit overprotective but on the other side he is a wonderful boyfriend." "Your drunkass told me something different last weekend." She laughed. My eyes instantly widened. "Fuck... What did I say?" I asked her. "You said that he's possessive, controlling and clingy." She told me.

"Okay that is true." I sighted. "But just at the moment." "Even if it's just at the moment. Alex is always a cheater." Ana said, obviously speaking facts.

"Could you stop?" I said annoyed.

"No! Ana is right. You need to hear this. You are a strong and independent woman. And you deserve so much better like-" Leah paused, making everyone look at her. "Like?" I asked. "Like me." She joked. "You wish." I laughed. "Well, yeah. But I mean look at you. Who wouldn't?" Leah smirked.

"Okay... can you just drive?" Elaine said, sounding uncomfortable with the situation.

We arrived at the airport and immediately walked to the private jet.

"How long are we going to fly?" Leah whined. "You sound like a baby." Ana giggled. "That's because she is one." I said.

"Can I get an answer?" Leah asked. "About two hours." Elaine dryly replied. "What's wrong?" I asked. "Nothing." She said. "Mhm. I see... You need a drink as soon as we arrive." Ana said and all three of us agreed.

-

We arrived at our holiday house and Leah and I immediately mixed some drinks. "Let's get drunk." Leah said, making everyone laugh.