Chapter 24

Jennifer's POV

Unfortunately it was Sunday again and Leah and I had to fly back home. These three days went over a bit too fast.

We went shopping on the Champs-Élysées, visited a museum, we saw the Eiffeltower by day and night, and did a lot more of those tourist things.

Well, I'm kinda sad to leave Paris because it was so wonderful but I'm also happy to see Emme and Max again.

-

Leah and I boarded our flight and quickly sat down. "Shall we joyn the mile high club today?" Leah asked as she laid her hand on my thigh, squeezing it softly.

"I'm already in it" I replied and Leah looked at me with a blank face.

"But not with a woman." She said and I gave her a look. "Or am I wrong?" Leah asked.

"Nah you're not." I sight.

"So we're doing it?" She asked excitedly.

"Of course were doing it. You know I can't resist you." I smirked and Leah squeezed my thigh harder, making me moan.

Leah's hand moved higher until she reached the waistband of my sweatpants. "My baby's so horny." Leah chuckled and started rubbing my clit in circle motions.

I also moved my hand into Leahs trousers and also started rubbing her clit, making her gasp. "You need to be quiet." She said and started sucking on my neck. I tilted my head back and bit my bottom lip, trying not to make any noises.

She moved her fingers down my slit and slipped two of her fingers in me. Leah pumped her fingers slowly in and out of me. My walls tightened around her fingers more and more as I came closer to the edge.

"I'm gonna cum" Leah whispered. "Hold it" I demanded.

We both pumped our fingers faster and shortly after, we both came on each others hands. We pulled our fingers out and licked them clean. A smirk was placed on each of our faces.

"I love you." I smiled before leaning in and kissing her deeply "I love you." She whispered.

"Thank you. Thank you for taking me to Paris. Thank you for everything." I said. "Thank you." Leah said before kissing me. "And of course, thank you for always fucking me so good." Leah giggled.

-

After hours we finally landed. Leah and I excited the plane and drove off to Marcs house.

"Mom!" Emme and Max shouted and came hugging me.

"I missed you two." I smiled at them.

"I also missed you." Emme and Max said at the same time.

"Leah!" They said and also hugged her.

"Hi" Marc said as he appeared in the doorframe.

"Hey" Leah and I said.

"How was Paris?" Marc asked us.

"It was wonderful. The Eiffel tower, the Seine, the Champs Elysees. Everything." I told him. "Thank you for taking the kids." I said.

"No need to say thanks. The two are also my kids." He nodded.

"Yeah but any other man probably would've said that they can't or don't have time for that or don't want to." I explained but he only looked at me with a blank face. "I just wanna say that I'm thankful for your support and acceptance." I continued.

"Of course. I'm happy when you're happy."