Chapter 23

Jennifer's POV

Leah and I laid in bed, cuddled up and just enjoying each others presence until Leah spoke.

"You know what we should do?" Leah asked. "Hmm?" I muttered. "We should fly to Paris." She continued.

"Just the two of us?" I asked. "Unless you wanna take the kids with us." She mumbled and I quickly shook my head 'no'.

"And when?" "From friday 'til sunday?" Leah answered. "But I need to ask Marc if we can switch weekends or if he can take Emme and Max while were in Paris." I said and immediately called him.

"Hi!" I greeted him.

"..."

"Leah and I wanted to fly to Paris for the weekend so I wanted to ask if we could switch weekends or if you could take the cocos for another weekend?"

"..."

"We'd only be away from friday 'til sunday."

"..."

"Really? Thank you so much."

"..."

"Mhm... Again, thank you. Bye!" I said and hang up.

"So Marc is taking the cocos for the weekend?" Leah asked and I nodded and Leah started smiling from ear to ear.

-

It was friday again and Leah and I are on our flight to Paris.

At some point I fell asleep but Leah woke me up as soon as we landed in Paris. "Baby... were here." She whispered, rubbing my back.

We exited the plane and quickly walked to the car and the drive drove us to our hotel.

I took off my heels and walked into the huge bedroom with a gigantic view on the Eiffeltower, making me gasp, "Oh god. Baby, take a look at this view."

"Mhm... its gigantic." Leah said, hugging me from behind. "And the Eiffeltower is even more beautiful at night." She added.

Leahs hand went further up my body, grabbing my boobs and making me gasp. She turned me around, making me look straight into her eyes. "You look so beautiful." She said, leaning in to kiss my neck. She peppered kisses up and down my neck. Her left hand went up and down my left side while her right hand ran under my dress. She let her hands ran up and down my thighs, getting closer to my pussy.

"I love you" Leah whispered as she pushed her middle finger in me. I squirmed at her touch and avoided all the eye contact with her.

"I love you" I muttered.

Leah moved her finger in and out of me in a slow teasing manner. She slid another finger in me but still going at the same pace as before.

"Faster please" I panted out.

"Don't rush me" Leah hissed before pulling out her fingers, making me groan from the sudden loss of contact.

Leah undressed me completely before she grabbed my thighs, lifting me up and throwing me on the bed.

She quickly kissed me on my lips before moving down and sucked on my nipples. After a bit she switched boobs, sucking on the other one. While she did that she moved her hand down between my legs and rubbed me at a good pace just to tease me.

Leah lowered her head and started sucking on my inner thighs, causing me to squirm. "Already so wet?" Leah smirked and I nodded eagerly. But I guess Leah was expecting an answer since she roughly grabbed my jaw. "When I ask you something I want an answer."