Chapter 7

Jennifer's POV

I told Leah that I'm going to tell Alex today and after that I'm staying with her for a few days since Angelo's not living there anymore and the cocos are at Marc's.

I just don't know if this is a great idea that I'm staying at hers. A lot happened between me and Leah. I mean, we're having this friends with benefits thing but yet I catched feelings for her and I don't know how to tell her. But I have to tell her because the sex won't make it easier.

But for now I'm gonna break up with Alex and then think about something I'm gonna tell Leah.

Everything has changed between me and Alex. This relationship isn't want I wanted. I wanted a healthy and loving relationship but this is anything but healthy and loving.

Alex was still at work right now. An hour went by and he was still not at home so I decided to text him.

Me: Where are you? Could you please come home I have to talk to you about something.

Alex: I'll be at home in 30 minutes. But what do you wanna talk about?

Me: I really don't wanna tell you on the phone. Just come home.

Alex: Okay. I love you baby.

I couldn't even respond, I just left him on read.

I was sitting on the couch, trying to read a book to distract myself a bit but without any success. Then I tried to close my eyes to calm down and I was successful but not for long because after about ten minutes Alex came home.

"Hi baby." Alex said as he came to me to kiss me. "Hey." I tried to smile but unfortunately I failed. "So what do you wanna talk about?" Alex asked. "Please sit down." I said and he sat next to me.

"Well, that's not easy..." I mumbled as I stood up, walking around in the living room.

"Just say it baby. Are you pregnant?" He asked, making me stop walking around. "What? No! Jesus." I quickly said, rolling my eyes. "What is it then? And please sit down. You're walking around is making me go crazy."

I took a deep breath and just told Alex. "I can't do this anymore. I am anything but happy. You've been cheating on me for so long and believe me I really tried to ignore it or even accept it but I can't. I love you but this isn't going anywhere." I said as tears started to roll down my cheeks. "You can't do this. I love you." Alex said as he tried to grab my hands lbut before he could reach them I pulled them away.

"I just can't do this anymore. Its just- I don't wanna live like this. I can't live like this. Everything has changed. You changed. I changed." I said as the tears slowly began to roll down my cheeks.

"Is there something else you want to tell me?" He asked, making me widen my eyes. I couldn't believe he asked me this. Like, he's been cheating on me since literally forever and now he's asking me if I am cheating on him.

"I think that you cheating on me is reason enough." I said and tried to walk away but Alex grabbed my arm hard and pulled me back.

"I can see when you're lying." He hissed. "Are you cheating on me?" Alex asked but I kept quiet.

"So you are cheating on me?!" He asked. "Oh shut up. You're the one to talk." I snapped at him.

"You are not in the position to snap at me." His anger growing by the second. "When I ask you a fucking question I want an answer!" He said, his voice full of anger. "Are. You. Cheating. On. Me." Alex hissed.

"You really wanna know? Yes I've been cheating on you." I said with a slight smile on my face. "Who is he?"

"Leah." I answered, catching him off guard. "Are you fucking kidding me?" He asked. "Do I look like I'm making jokes?" I snapped at him.