Chapter 2

Leah's POV

"Fuck." I groaned as I tried to get up.

I looked next to me and saw Jennifer was still sleeping. The blanket barely covered her shoulders so it looked like she wasn't wearing anything. I carefully lifted the covers to check if we are naked and unfortunately we were. Shit, I fucked my best friend.

"Jennifer!" I whispered, "Wake up."

"Oh fuck... Why the fuck are we naked?" She asked with her morning voice.

"Did we had sex?" Jen asked. "Mhm" I mumbled. "Wait what?" Jen said while she lifted the covers but I immeditely pushed the covers back down. "We are naked, okay?" I hissed and gave her a harsh look.

"Shit" She literally shouted, throwing herself on the bed again. "Stop being so damn loud." I quietly hissed.

"Wow..." Jen mumbled while looking up at the ceiling. "So... how are you feeling?" She asked me. "I'm fine. I mean, I enjoyed it." I answered, causing Jen to widen her eyes. "Really? I thought you'd be upset or freak out." She said. "Are you upset about it?" I asked. "No. I also enjoyed it." Jen grinned.

Suddenly there was a knock at the door. "Jen, Leah!" Elaine called behind the door. I looked at Jen in panic. "I locked the door." She whispered. "Great." I whispered back.

"Wait a sec." I said to Elaine.

"Uhm... lets just get dressed." I whispered. "Okay." Jennifer mumbled.

She went into the bathroom and I put on my underwear and my robe. I cleaned up the floor and our bed before I opened the door.

"Wheres Jen and what took you so long?" Elaine asked. "She's in the bathroom. We're having a hangover." I said. "I thought so." She said, holding two glasses of hangover medicine up. "Thank you." I smiled, taking both of the glasses.

"Ana and I are going to grab some breakfast." "Alright. We'll be downstairs when you're back." I replied and Elaine nodded.

I closed the door and turned around to see Jen standing there just in her underwear.

"You think we'll be downstairs by the time they're back?" I asked and Jen quickly arched a brow. "You think I'm gonna let you fuck me again?" She replied.

"You think I wanna fuck you again? I meant, that I don't know if we finished getting dressed by the time they're back." I replied but we both knew what I really meant.

"So you won't fuck me again?" She asked with puppy eyes."I thought you're straight?" I smirked. "I am straight. But I could ask you the same." "So why don't you let your boyfriend fuck you?" I questioned.

"Because this man gives the worst head ever and his fingers are so fucking short." Jen confessed. "He has a dick, right?" I laughed. "You also know that dicks are not everything. He's just the worst in bed."

"But sex isn't everything." I said and even managed not to chuckle. "Shut up." Jennifer smiled. "Make. Me." I said with an attitude.

Jen let out a sight before pushing me against the wall and kissing me hungrily. I smiled against her lips. Her hand went down between my legs, rubbing me over my panties. I moved my hands to her ass, slightly squeezing it.

"It's so easy to get you wet..." Jen grinned devilish as she pulled away. "That's your fault." I innocently smiled at her.

"I think that is enough to shut you up." She said before walking into the bathroom.

"Really? First you're making me wet and now you're just walking away?" I said, following her. "Mhm." Jen nodded.

-

We both got ready and walked downstairs. And soon Ana and Elaine came back.

"Good morning." Me and Jen smiled. "You two seem happy." Ana said. "Mhm." Elaine agreed.

"What did you two do after we went to bed?" Ana asked us and Jen instantly looked at me. "We stayed in the pool for a bit longer and then went to sleep." Jen lied.

We all sat down and started to ate.

"I had much fun last night even though I went to bed too early." Elaine said. "We have to get drunk again." Ana said and we all nodded. "Do you remember anything from last night?"

"No, nothing." I quickly answered and Jen put her hand to my thigh, squeezing it. "And you Jen?" "I forgot everthing." She said.