Chapter 54

Leah's POV

It was a Saturday evening again. It was about nine. I was already laying in bed and watching a show on Netflix when I heard the doorbell from downstairs. I didn't want to get up so I just tried to ignore it but the person on the door didn't stop ringing. So I got out of bed and walked downstairs to open the door to see Jennifer standing in front of me.

"Hey" She shyly said.

"Hi?" I said in a confused tone. "What are you doing here?"

"I have no idea. I just- I needed to see you."

"And?"

"I miss you." Jen replied.

"Jen" I sighted. "First of all, come on in." I said. Jennifer kicked off her shoes and we sat down on the couch.

I don't even know why I let her come inside. I just felt the urge to talk to her. I tried to stay strong for so long. I tried to ignore her messages and her calls or ignored when she said she wanted to talk to me but no I can't ignore her any longer.

"You know, I also miss you." I admitted. "Soo?" She asked, looking at me with a slight smile.

"It doesn't matter. It also doesn't matter that I love you, Jen." I said before taking a deep breath. "You broke my trust. You had the choice and you decided to cheat on me." I sighted.

"I miss you. Baby please..." She whined as she put her hand on my thigh. I quickly looked down at where her hand was and then back up to her face. "Give me a second chance. Please. Give us a second chance." Jen said as she started squeezing my thigh and occasionally moving further up. Jennifer knew how to get what she wants.

"Jennifer-" I said, moving further away from her. "I don't wanna get hurt a second time..."

"You won't" She softly said, moving further to me again. "Please, baby." She smiled softly at me.

Her smile had some effects at me. It was like the world was stopping and everything I wanted to do was to lean in and kiss her. I knew I couldn't resist her so I really ended up kissing her deeply. Our kiss started of really passionate but after a bit it got more nastier and Jennifer moved on my lap.

I knew that this was super wrong because I didn't knew if I could forgive her but right now the only thing I wanted to do is to stay in this moment and not think about tomorrow.

I grabbed Jennifers thighs and walked us upstairs into the bedroom. I threw her on the bed, got on top of her and attacked her neck with kisses. "I missed your neck" I whispered.

Jennifer rolled us over and took the dominance. "I missed your lips" She said in a low voice, liftling my chin to make me look at her. Those honey brown eyes of Jennifer Lopez. I was sure that they were going to be the death of me one day.

I tried to wrap my hand around her neck to pull her closer but Jen pinned my arms on the bed. "No touching." She hushed. I should be in this position. I should be fucking her until she won't be able to walk again and she should be the one who is laying under me without any permission to touch me.

Jen started sucking on my neck while her hands moved down my body. She stopped at the hem of my sweater and moved her hands underneath it, caressing my boobs.

"You won't be in charge today..." I whispered before rolling us over again. She looked at me with a blank face. "You really thought that I'm going to let you fuck me?" I chuckled.

I started kissing from her lips down to her neck. I undressed her completely and kissed my way down her body until I reached her already wet pussy. "Wet, just how I like it" I smirked before I harshly started sucking on her clit.

I came back up to her face and we started making out again. My hands wandered down in between her legs and started rubbing her clit before I slipped two fingers in her, making her moan out loud.

My fingers went in and out of her at a steady pace until she clenched around my fingers. "I'm cummi-" Jennifer panted but before she could finish, I stopped.

"What the fuck, Leah?!" She hissed. I only giggled and got up to get a strap from the drawer, making Jen grin at me.

I got on the bed again and spread her legs even wider. I look at her before slowly entering her. I looked at Jen to see her biting her lip with her eyes closed.

I didn't even needed lube the strap easily went in and out of her since she was so wet.

"Fuck-" She quietly moaned.

"Louder. I wanna hear you." I demanded.

Once the strap was fully in her, I waited a moment before I started to thrust hard and fast in and out of her.

"Fuckkk- Harder, mhmm faster" She moaned as she wrapped her legs around my back, pulling me even deeper.

"Pleaseee... I need to cum" She panted out. I knew what she meant so I started circle her clit. A few seconds later she came on the strap. We changed positions, making her go on all forth. It's my favorite position because it's simply my favorite view. The way her ass jiggles...

After Jennifer came again, I pulled out and laid down on the bed with her next to me.

Jennifer looked at me before she sat on top of me and slowly slid the strap in her and started to ride me. "Mhm... I'd like to see that." I chuckled, teasing her.

"Fuck off"

Jen placed both of her hands on the headbord. She started grinding on it and went slower until I saw her cum flowing down the strap.

She giggled and took the toy off me. Jen brought her head in between my legs and worked her magic on me. I smirked as I watched her eating me out.

After I came she came back up to my face, letting me taste myself on her tongue.

"I missed your boobs" She muttered against my lips before moving to my boobs to suck on my nipples, harshly biting it.

"Bitch-" I quietly hissed. But it wasn't too quiet since Jen bit onto it again.

"Does it hurt?" She asked with a devilish grin placed on her face.

"Yes?" I snapped.

"Great" She mumbled.