Chapter 57

Leah's POV

I'm currently on my way to Jennifer. I don't know wether this is a good idea or not.

Anyway.

I reached Jen's home and quickly got out of the car to ring the bell. Jennifer opened it and looked at me with a face full of questions.

"Hi" I smiled softly at her.

"Hey" She said. "Why are you here?"

"I- Uhm-" I stuttered out.

"Come on in." She said. "You wanna drink something?" Jennifer asked. I nodded.

"Are Emme and Max at home?" I asked her.

"Yeah" She nodded. "But they're already asleep." Jen continued.

"So Uhm- We really need to fix this." I said. "It's been stupid that I've acted like that. This whole situation was so fucked up. I acted like a bitch but I've trusted you."

"I know... but the way you acted was totally okay I might've just acted the same if I was you. You honestly don't even deser-" She said but I immediately cut her off, "Don't say that." I said. "I really thought about ending us, about letting us go but I can't. I love you and I just can't let you go." I continued, making Jen's face lighten up.

"So does this mean that you give me, you give us another chance?" She asked quietly. I stayed quiet and only nodded. "I'm not forcing you to anything." Jen said.

"I know Jen, I'm taking you back because I love you. Well, I not only love you. I love what we have. I love the little family we have built. I love your family and I want you and I want all of you. I want you with all of your problems."

"I love you. I wanna make you happy and I wanna treat you right. I wanna treat you better than the way I treated you. I want things to be right again because I can't live without it, I'm addicted to you." Jennifer said.

"I love you so much." I said before kissing her just the way she wants to be kissed.

After a few seconds of soft passionate kissing, she slowly pulled back then looked at me in the eyes. "I love you." she whispered.

"It's so much easier to fight with men" I chuckled.

"Its just because of your attitude." Jennifer giggled.

"Mhm, because of my attitude." I said, arching a brow.

"Yeah but I'm glad we're able to handle each others attitudes most of the time." She nodded.

"You wanna handle mine now?" I grinned. And with that Jennifer crashed her lips on mine...