Chapter 39

Jennifer's POV

I was laying in the bed and trying to distract myself by reading a book with success until I heard a noice from downstairs which made me got up instantly.

"Leah?" I called.

"Yeah... It's just me." Leah shouted back and I instantly stood up and ran downstairs.

"Hey" I shyly said. Leah met my gaze and immediately started smiling at me, "Hey"

"You're coming back?" I hesitated. Leah nodded.

"It is- it was stupid of me. I don't know why I was so dramatic. You did noth-" Leah started but I cut her off, "No. I kissed him and it was stupid of me. Your reaction was fine."

"It wasn't" Leah said before taking a deep breath, "It was nothing and it's fine. I just don't want us to fight over such stupid things."

"Well..." I said quietly before slowly walking into her direction.

And before I could say something else, Leah leaned in and kissed me passionately.

After a few seconds of kissing, she slowly pulled away and looked me in the eyes.

"I love you." She whispered

"I love you too." I smiled.

There was a silence between us till we kissed again.

Leah and I made it to the couch and let us fall back onto the couch. I was laying in the couch while she was on top, making out with me.

Things escalated quickly and suddenly we both laid down on the couch, next to each other panting.

"I've missed you..." Leah whispered.

"You know that you can't say such things after sex" I giggled.

Leah looked at me before smacking my arm playfully. "You know how I meant this" She laughed.

"I hope so..." I smiled, kissing her.