Chapter 20

Leah's POV

It's already been two weeks so still two weeks left without sex. I've been teasing Jennifer the whole time and she is about to go crazy but that's not my problem. I told her to not leave a mark but she did and even on my upper thighs. She could've left a mark on spots where not everyone can see it but she didn't so now I'm gonna tease her until she's really going crazy.

-

"Baby?" Jennifer called. "Here!" I shouted back.

I heard footsteps and soon after, I felt some arms around my waist and lips on my neck.

"Jennifer-" I said as I tried to push her away.

"I miss you..." She whispered against my neck.

"Mhmm" I quietly moaned.

"Mom!" Sofia snapped as she saw me and Jen and also probably heard my little moan.

Jennifer immediately stopped kissing my neck but stayed behind me, hugging me until I pushed her away.

"No pda!" She said.

I grabbed Jennifer's jaw and gave her a quick kiss before turning around to Sofia again.

"You'll get over it, honey" I smiled at her.

"It's not funny, mom. I don't wanna see you two making out in the kitchen and besides, I will never hear you moan again, okay?" She protested.

"It wasn't making out and you've never even heard me moan, did you?" I asked her.

"No but I really don't wanna hear it." She said.

"So everything's fine" Jennifer said.

Sofia rolled her eyes and was about to leave again but I stopped her, "Why did you even come downstairs?"

"Ouh- I wanted you to tell that my boyfriend is going to pick me up in five minutes."

"What is with asking?" I arched a brow.

"I thought you're fine with it. So you two have time for yourselves." Sofia responded.

"Fine..." I mumbled and Sofia went back upstairs.

We heard Sofias door close and Jen quickly moved closer to me again.

"Baby" Jennifer whined. "Please" She pleaded as she

"Nope" I said and pushed her away again.

"You're pure evil" Jennifer mumbled.

"I told you to not leave hickeys but you did so now you have to live with it." I told her and walked away. Jennifer followed me and pulled me onto the couch with her.

"I'm gonna-" Sofia stopped her sentence immediately as she saw me on top of Jennifer. "Ugh" She groaned and I immediately got up. "Couldn't you wait until I'm gone?" She rolled her eyes.

"We're not doing anything" Jennifer said. "Whatever... I need to go now anyways but I'll be back around 7pm, okay?" Sofia asked and I nodded. "Love you!" She shouted and before Jennifer and I could say anything, she left.

"Was that 'love you' for the two of us or only for you?" Jennifer asked. "I think for both of us." I responded. "Awww" Jen softly smiled before starting to kiss my neck, occasionally sucking on it. It's crazy how fast she can go from cute to horny again.

"Jennifer" I said in between moans.

"Mami" Jennifer smiled against my neck.

"I said no sex" I moved away from her grip and pinned her down on the couch.

"But I miss your pussyyy" She whined, making me roll my eyes.

"Grab a damn vibrator and get off by yourself." I got up and walked back into the kitchen.

"I just need some pussy" Jen followed me. I walked around the kitchen isle to escape her but Jennifer turned around and I walked directly into her arms. But this time I tried to play along.

"You want some pussy, huh?" I breathed against her lips as I pushed her against the wall. Jennifer only nodded. "I want words baby"

"Yes mami" Jennifer said, trying to catch my lips but I slightly moved away.

"How bad do you want me?" I asked as I started leaving kisses from her lips down to her neck, sucking on certain spots.

"Real b-bad" Jen panted out as my hands also moved down her body. My hand found it's way into her trousers and reached her panties which were already soaked.

"Good to know" I smirked and walked away, leaving her standing there with a face full of confusion.

"What the hell was that?" She stormed outside, her face was red and her voice sounded angry.

"That was 'I'm gonna tease my girlfriend - who is annoying the fuck out of me even more' " I answered without looking at her.

"Leah!" She snapped, pulling the book which I was ready out of my hands, smashing it onto the table.

"Lord! I already told you that we're not gonna have sex this month so stop being so damn needy and accept it or get the hell off by yourself." I told her, grabbing my book again.

"Then stop teasing me" She pleaded.

"I won't" I smirked, shrugging my shoulders.

"Ugh" She groaned before stepping inside again.

-

Later that day, Jennifer probably got off by herself since she stopped annoying me. But I'm pretty sure it's better that way since my sister Nicole invited us for dinner and I don't wanna go there with a horny Jennifer.

But I also won't stop teasing her. So I decided to wear white trousers and a white blazer with a matching lace bra - which you couldn't see that much - underneath it and matching heels.

"Fuck-" She gasped as she entered the bathroom in which I was getting ready.

"Do I look good?" I asked innocently.

"You look wonderful mami" She replied as she stepped closer. Jennifer hugged me from behind and let her hands wander all over my body.

"Didn't you get off by yourself?" I asked her.

"I did but you never fail to make me horny" She giggled.

"You are too needy." I said and walked off. "I wanna be there on time" I added, letting her know that it was time to leave.

The evening with Nicole was amazing. Jen also knew how to behave so everything was fine until I decided that she's going to drive us home so I had a few drink the result of this was that I was getting touchy and Jen was going crazy again.