Chapter 10

Jennifer's POV

I'm on my way home, thinking about what Leah told me. She was completely honest with me and I wasn't. Well, I probably would've also told her but she didn't even let me talk. She has feelings for me and I think I also have feelings.

But for now I have to think of something I can tell the cocos. Marc texted me that they are going to be here in an hour. I have no idea what I'm gonna do in this hour.

-

The hour went by and they were still not there. I hate it when people are late. Normally I'm the one who's late and everyone's totally fine with it but I can't stand it when other people are late. Then the bell rang and my thought got interrupted.

"Hey mom." Max and Emme said in an unison as I opened the door. "Hey cocos. I've missed you so much." I smiled and hugged the two. "I've also missed you." They said.

"Hey Jen." Marc said as he showed up behind Emme and Max. "Can you two please let us talk alone?" I said. "Yeah." Emme mumbled, pulling Max with her. "Come on Max."

"Why are you here and not in Malibu or in Miami? What's wrong? Is something with you and Alex?" Marc asked. "First of all. Don't you wanna come in? I don't wanna talk about it here." I said and he came inside.

"So tell me." He said and sat on the couch. "Uhm... Alex and I broke up. Uhm- we decided that it's better to be friends." I told Marc. "You know that we've been married for a long time and that I know you like no one else. So now I wanna hear the real reason and not the reason for the media." Marc said. I hate the fact that everyone notices when I lie. But there's no other way I have to tell him the truth.

"Fine. Alex cheated on me very often. I tried to ignore it but the day came that I couldn't ignore it anymore so I confronted him and he said that it meant nothing but I couldn't live like this. I couldn't trust him anymore." I said with tears in my eyes. It still hurts. Alex is an asshole but I loved him and I hate to say it but he still owns a place in my heart.

"Oh shit. That's... a lot." He mumbled. "You don't deserve this, Jen. I'm for real. You're perfect. You are a wonderful woman. And you really deserve the best." He softly smiled at me. I couldn't say something. I just nodded and hugged him. I love the fact that Marc and I are able to talk like old friends.

"I really mean it. I always thought that Alex is a good one." Marc said. "Me too." "But you have to stay positive. Alex was an asshole. You can be glad that he's now out of your life." Marc said, wiping my tears with his thumb away. "You're gonna get through it. You've been through so much and you always came back stronger. And if you ever need something just call me. You know you can always count on me."

"You have no idea how much this means to me. Thank you so much." "You don't have to say thanks. It's just normal as friends." He smiled.

"Thank you, for everything." I said and hugged him again. "If you wanna spend time alone just call me and I'll take the kids." Marc said and I nodded.

"Max, Emme? Come and say goodbye to your father." I called and they came running downstairs, hugging their father. "Goodbye dad." They smiled. "Bye Cocos." He said and left.

"Can you two sit on the couch? We need to talk." I said since I decided to tell them about the break up with Alex right now. I know that it would be better if Alex and I told all the kids together but I am kinda afraid that he says something else so I think that this is better. I'm more than disappointed in him. He really hurt me with his words about the thing with Leah.

"Why?" Max asked. "Did we do something?" Emme asked. "You two did nothing. We just need to talk." I replied.

"You know Alex and I have been together for a very long time." I said and the two nodded. "It's just that sometimes two people aren't getting along after sometime so they decide to spli-" I explained but Emme cut me off.

"Nooo." Emme whined. "Emme." I hissed "I really like Tashi and Ella." Emme continued and I gave her a look.

"But Alex and I decided that it's better when were not being together anymore. So we are moving to Bel Air." I told them.

"Where's Alex right now?" Max asked. "Alex and I were in L.A. and we stayed in Malibu in our house. So I guess he's still there." I answered.

"When are we going to move in here?" He asked. "Max I know you don't like Alex that much but can you please slow down?" I asked him. "Okay mom." Max nodded. "It's not that easy to handle all this." I said. "Okay mom." They said in an union.

"But when are we moving completely in here." This time Emme asked the question. "I don't know but it'll take a bit." I said and they nodded.