Chapter 60

Jennifer's POV

Its been now five years since Leah, Elaine, Ana and I were on holidays in Cabo and since everything started. So since our five year anniversay, Elaine and Ana invited us for vacation in Cabo again.

-

"Jennifer, could you just hurry up?!" Leah shouted from downstairs. I was still not ready. I would've been but Leah joined me in the shower.

"I would've been ready half an hour ago but you thought it is a good idea to shower with me." I muttered as I walked down the stairs.

"Well..." She laughed. "Is that everything you need?" She asked, reffering to the only suitcase I had with me. I looked at her innocently and Leah knew already that it wasn't everything. "Wheres the second one?"

"Still upstairs" I smiled and Leah rolled her eyes before walking off. Leah quickly got my second suitcase from upstairs so we finally could walk to Elaine's car.

"Will you two ever be able to make it on time?" Ana chuckled.

"It's only Jen's fault..." Leah replied.

"Well technically its your fault." I said.

"How is this my fault?" She asked. And before Leah could even answer the question, Elaine stopped her, "I don't think anyone wants to know why this is you fault."

We drove off to the airport. Since Leah and I were already late and there was much traffic on the street, we also arrived a bit too late for our flight but the pilots are used to this so it wasn't that big of a problem.

After a good three hour flight we finally landed in Cabo. We drove off to our holiday house. I have no idea how Elaine and Ana did it but it was the exact same house in which we stayed five years ago.

We brought our things inside and changed into our bikinis and walked to the beach.

It was wonderful. I felt like I was dreaming. It really felt unreal to be here in the same place where everything is it's me and Leah started...