Chapter 66

Leah's POV

"Jennifer! Get the hell out of the bed!" I said for the fourth time.

"What?!" She groaned.

"I planned on driving off at 10 am and now it's already after too late for that."

"Jesus Christ. You'll get over it." She said, sitting up straight.

Our wedding is just around the corner. Jen and I already have our dresses but the kids don't so today we're going shopping with them. This is going to be living hell.

After a few minutes of sitting in bed and staring at literally nothing, Jennifer made it out of our bed. She got ready and finally came downstairs with a not so happy face.

"Good morning!" The kids said.

"Morning" Jen groaned, making me chuckle.

"She's not in a good mood this morning, and besides, she only slept eight hours." I laughed, also making the kids laugh.

"Be quiet." Jennifer bluntly said, making look at her with a tempting face. "Just make me some coffee." She mumbled before letting herself fall on a chair.

She really isn't that kind of a morning person sometimes but you just need to know how to handle her and by being with her for almost five years, I've learned that.

"Can we please go?" Max pouted as soon as he saw that Jennifer drunk her coffee.

"Since when do you wanna go shopping?" Sofia asked him.

"Well, if we go now we're gonna be home earlier." He explained.

"But if we leave a bit later, we can spend more time here." Emme said.

"We're leaving now." Jennifer said and got up.

-

Max and Emme were pretty easily to handle since the two already knew what they're going to wear. The only one who didn't knew what to wear was Sofia. But then a few hours later, Sofia also made it to choose a dress.

After we all bought some more stuff we made it to leave the building.

We spent almost three hours with shopping. It really was a torture. Normally, I love shopping but not with three kids and one soon-to-be wife who all are really annoying me.

"Mom, please just hurry up. I wanna leave." Sofia whined.

"Do I look like I care?" I asked, rolling my eyes. Normally I'm not like this but she's really going on my nerves for literally thirty minutes.

"I told you that we can't enjoy shopping with the kids." Jen mumbled.

"Fine" I mumbled. "Let's just go." I added and grabbed the bags, walking out of the store.

-

It was already evening. I was already laying in bed and Jen was still in the bathroom, getting ready for bed.

"Hurry up!" I said.

"Why?" Jennifer smirked as she peeked out of the bathroom door.

"You know exactly why." I responded and tried not to smile but unfortunately I failed.

"Well yeah, but I'd like to hear it from you" Jennifer said in a low voice as she left the bathroom and slowly walked to our bed.

"You've been brat-" I said but got cut off as she sat on top of me and started sucking in my neck.

"Continue." She commanded.

"You've been b-bratty all day long but you surely know that I'm not g-gonna tolerate this." I said while trying not to moan.

"And what are you gonna do about this?" She asked as she stopped to suck on my neck and looked right in my eyes.

"You'll see" I devilish smirked as I rolled us over and quickly pinned her down onto the bed.

I already know that my bossy side isn't going to work on her since she always enjoys it when I'm dominant but whatever. I also enjoy it putting her in place.

I let go of her hands as my hands started to roam over her body while I sucked on her neck. Jennifer let her hands wander to my ass, squeezing it hard.

"No." I hissed, pinning her hands back down onto the bed. "You won't touch me." I smirked since I knew that she hates it when I'm doing this.

"Baby-" she whined.

"No." I said and continued sucking on her neck down to her collarbone. I removed Jen's shirt and started sucking on her boobs. But once again, her hands travelled to my back, digging her nails in it.

I pulled away and looked at her with a stern look. "What did I say?" I arched a brow.

"No touching." She answered.

"But you did it anyways" I sighted and reached to the drawer next to me, getting some handcuffs out of the it and cuffing her hands behind her back.

"Leah-" Jennifer whined.

"You wanted it like this" I shrugged my shoulders and she only let out a groan.

I continued leaving wet open mouthed kisses down her body until I reached the top of her panties. I pulled them down and quickly flicked her clit with my tongue before going down further to suck on her thighs.

"Please-"

"What?" I smirked, coming up to her face again.

"Fuck me, mami." She begged and I started to rub her clit in circles.

"More-" She muttered. So I quickly shove two fingers in her, making her scream.

"Shut up." I hissed.

As I started pumping my fingers in and out, Jennifer's moans got louder. "Be quiet or I'll stop." I snapped, pulling out my fingers.

"Please baby, I'm quiet now" Jennifer panted out. And as soon as those words left her lips, I pushed my two fingers back in her.

As I thrusted my fingers in and out of her, Jen's body began jolting forwards and her hips started to buckle. I attached my mouth to her clit and started sucking on it.

I sped up my pace and after a few my moments, her legs began to shake and Jennifer came right on my face.

After she came down from her high, she said, "Now please, take those stupid handcuffs off."

"As you wish" I smirked.

The night went on really great. Jen made me cum for a few times and after that we quickly drifted off to sleep.