Chapter 29

Leah's POV

Jennifer was the whole day on set. She left early in the morning so I didn't even got to see her this morning. I thought about visiting her but the kids are at home but well, they are old enough to stay at home by theirselves, right?

-

"Sofia?!" I called.

No answer.

"Sofia?!"

Again, no answer.

I walked into bedroom to see her watching Netflix.

"Didn't you hear me?" I asked. "No. Did you say something?" Sofia replied.

"I wanted to tell you that I'm gonna go and visit Jen on the set." I told her. "Really mom?" She asked, rolling her eyes. "What?" "Didn't you saw her this morning?" "No." I quickly replied. "Call me if you need something." I added and Sofia nodded.

I left the bedroom and went downstairs to see Max and Emme watching TV on the couch.

"I'm gonna visit Jennifer on set. You wanna come with me?" I asked with very much hope that they say no. And gladly they said no. "Okay. But you can call me if you need something." I told them. "Mhm" They mumbled. "Bye." I said and finally got their full attention. "Bye. Love you." The two said, making me smile. "I love you too." I smiled and walked off.

This was the very first time they told me that they love me. Well, I told them that I love them before but this is the first time they said it by theirselves.

-

As I reached the set, I quickly got out of the car and walked to Jen's trailer.

"Baby" She smiled, getting up and hugging me. "What are you doing here?"

"I didn't got to see you this morning so I thought I come over." I told her.

"Yeah... sorry about this but I was in a rush." She responded.

"It's fine" I said. "Emme and Max told me that they love me." I told Jen, making her eyes lighten up. "Really?" "Mhm" I mumbled proudly, making her smile from ear to ear. "I love seeing the bond between you and the cocos grow." She said.

"For how long do you have break?" I asked her.

"For about..." Jen stopped to check the time. "...20 minutes." She continued.

"You think that this is enough time for a quicky?" I asked innocently.

"That's the reason you're visiting me?" She tried to act mad but failed as a slight smile formed on her face. "I mean, I wanted to see you because I didn't see you this morning and the sex is just another point." I winked and she only rolled her eyes.

"Jennifer..." I said with puppy eyes. "It's been days"

"You're so needy, baby" She giggled.

"Baby..." I pleaded and started to leave little kisses down her neck.

"Mmmm" Jennifer quietly moaned as I started sucking on her neck.

I moved on top of her but that didn't last for long since Jen rolled us over, making me lay on the couch and she sitting on my tummy.

Jennifer leaned down and started leaving kissed from my mouth down to my neck. While she did that, she started unbuttoning the blouse I wore and moved her kisses to décolleté until she freed me from my bra and started leaving kisses all over my boobs, occasionally sucking on my nipples. 

Jen moved her kisses down my body until she reached my trousers. She unbuttoned them and slid them down my body.

She skipped my pussy and went straight to my thighs, sucking on them. Jennifer continued this for a bit until I startet squirming beneath her. Her hands moved around my thigh, holding me in place.

"Baby, please" I whined.

She started leaving kisses up my body again until she reached my lips. We kissed passionately while Jen's hand wandered down my body and to my pussy. She started rubbing me slowly over my underwear.

"Jennifer please just stop teasing me" I whined.

"Mhm" Jennifer mumbled before she slowly slid two fingers in me, making me gasp. Jen started to pump her fingers in and out of me while kissing me hard to suppress my moans. My hands went down to her ass, squeezing it hard.

I felt my hips jerk upwards as Jen started to thrust deeper and faster. As she thrusted deeper, Jennifer started circling my clit again. She continued until I came.

Jen went down on me and cleaned me up.

As I came down from I my high, I got on top of Jen and started leaving kisses down her neck but she stopped me.

"We don't have time..." She said. "But-" I got cut off "I'm fine but you can make it up to me later." She grinned. "Fine..." I mumbled before leaning in and kissing her before I had to leave.