Chapter 65

Leah's POV

"Are you ready?" Jennifer asked me.

I was getting ready because my mom invited us for dinner and I don't know how it happened but Jen was already finished.

"We can go." I smiled, walking down the stairs.

"You look mesmerizing." Jen said and gave me a peck on my lips.

While I was driving, Jen had her fun by playing with me. She had one of her hands on my thighs and went higher and higher until she got under my dress and lightly brushed over my pussy.

We arrived at Vicki's home and before we got out of the car, Jen gave me a devilish grin, making me exactly know that this was only the beginning of her little game.

-

The evening was great. Jen didn't tease that much so it was kinda easy to handle her.

"When are you two going to marry?" Vicki asked.

I was about to answer when I felt Jennifer's hand going up higher and higher. I looked at her with a stern face and she only smiled at me before saying, "We're already planning it but we still haven't found a date."

"What about the kids? What are their opinions on you two marrying?" George asked.

"I wanted to know their opinions on this before we even went on vacation in Cabo since I planned to ask Jen there and they were all fine with it." I explained. "And then we came back from Cabo and they all asked how it went down." I continued.

We talked for a bit longer. But most of the time, I couldn't even concentrate because Jennifer was constantly teasing me. Once she even started to rub my clit but she had easy access to it since I wore a pretty short dress which slightly slipped up the moment I sat down.

Every time she started wether rubbing my clit or just squeezing my thighs, I gave her a harsh look which she didn't even care about. So Jennifer and I ended up teasing each other at dinner with my mom and her husband and both left the house with drenched panties.

It was the hell of a dinner.

As we arrived home, we saw that there was a light in the living room and as we entered the living room, we saw that all of the kids were cuddled up next to each other and were watching TV. It was such a wonderful view to see the kids like this. We joined them and watched TV all together until it was late enough for them to go to bed.

Jen and I enjoyed it although it was a torture since the two of us were worked up all day long and only were longing for a release but we made it until the kids went into their bedrooms.

And when I tell you, the night ended wonderful...