Chapter 26

Jennifer's POV

As I woke up, I saw that Leah was still sleeping peacefully next to me and since it was still early, I decided to let her sleep.

I watched Leah sleep for a bit until I started thinking about later. Today I'm gonna meet Vicki for the first time since Leah and I are a couple. I'm so nervous. I know that Vicki loves me but Leah and I are now dating so I don't know if something has changed. 

"Morning Jen" Sofia smiled. "Good morning honey" I greeted her.

"Is mom still sleeping?"

"Yeah" I nodded. "Why are you awake at this time?" I asked her and started the coffee machine.

"I couldn't sleep anymore." Sofia shrugged her shoulders.

"What are you doing today?"

"Literally nothing. Well, maybe I'm going to meet some friends" She told me.

"What about your boyfriend?"

"He's in Italy with his family for about two more weeks." Sofia told me. "And what are you two going to do today?" She continued.

"We're going to see Vicki."

"Ohh... you're meeting her parents." Sofia chuckled.

"Did you met his parents yet?" I asked and Sofia instantly quietened. "So you met his parents already?" I laughed. "How was it?" I continued.

"It was horrible." Sofia said and let her head fall into her face. "His mom caught us having sex."

"Oh... That's bad. But don't worry that happens to the best of us." I said, trying to reassure her.

"It happened to you?" Sofia asked, sounding kinda shocked.

"Mhm" I nodded. "I was about your age and I had my first boyfriend but not just my mom walked in on us but also my sister caught us." I told her, making Sofia laugh.

The coffee was finished so I could go upstairs again. "Mhm... but now, if you'd excuse me, I'm gonna go upstairs again and wake up your mom." I grinned and walked off.

"Ew" She mumbled. "Jen?" Sofia said and I turned around. "I already told you about the thin walls, right?" She chuckled.

"Yes you did" I chuckled. "But thanks for reminding me." I grinned.

"Baby" I whispered before I kissed Leah's forehead. "Wake up" I said. Leah turned around and smiled at me. "Sleeping beauty's finally awake." I giggled.

"Good morning" Leah said in her raspy morning voice. Her voice is always attractive but in the mornings it's really doing some things to me.

"I made us some coffee." I softly smiled and handed her the coffee mug.

"You're an angel. What time is it?" She asked before taking a sip of her coffee.

"Uhm... wait" I said, looking at my phone. "It's 10." I continued.

"You know that we have to be at Vicki's at 1pm?" Leah said.

"We still three hours left. Thats enough." I replied.

"If you say so" Leah mumbled and cuddled up to me. We just laid there in silence. It was peaceful. I just love being cuddled up next to her. It's calming me down every time.

"Let's shower?" I asked. Leah nodded before saying, "But I have to check on Sofia first." Leah told me and got out of the bed. "Wait right here and don't move." Leah said.

After Leah came back, she pulled me into the bathroom. Leah and I finished showering and did our make up.

-