Chapter 15

Jennifer's POV

Surprisingly I woke up before Leah so I had enough time to watch her sleep. I could stay lost in this moment forever. She's so cute.

I really hope that this is going somewhere although I'm afraid of it. I mean we both are living in the public eye and it's not like we're not getting enough hate. We both also have children and I'm a bit afraid that this could change everything. I just hope that Max, Emme and Sofia are okay with me and Leah dating.

After a while of more overthinking and watching her sleep I decided that it's okay when I wake up Leah. I got even closer and started kissing her lips and then down to her neck. Leah slowly opened her eyes and started smiling.

"Good morning baby." I smiled back at her. "Good morning." She said in her low and raspy morning voice. "For how long are you awake?" She asked. "I don't know. For maybe an hour." I replied. "And what did you do?" Leah asked. "I've spent every minute watching you." "Really?" She asked before leaving soft kisses on my neck. "You're so beautiful." Leah whispered.

"Babe." I said, slightly pushing her away. "We both know where this is going." I added. "And?" She asked. "And we don't have time." I said. "If you say so." She said and placed a gentle kiss on my lips.

We stayed in bed for a little while until I realized what time it was. "Fuck... we have to hurry." I groaned. "What time is it?" Leah asked. "10." "They are going to be here at 11, right?" She asked. "Yeah." I replied. "Shit." Leah groaned. "What about a shower?" She continued. "You know, that this will lead to something different?" I asked. "But we could safe water." She pouted. "Come on." Leah added as she pulled me into the bathroom.

Leah and I ended up having sex in the shower but as soon as we finished we went downstairs. I made us coffee and we sat down on the table.

"This was wonderful." Leah said. "Would you like to be more specific?" I chuckled. "Our last night. It was wonderful." "It really was." I replied and kissed her. But soon our moment got interrupted as the bell rang. "Nooo." Leah whined. I laughed and quickly got up to open the door.

"Hey you two." I smiled as I opened the door. "Hi mom." They both said as they hugged me. "Hi Leah." Emme and Max said and ran to her. "Hey." Leah said and the cocos sat next to her.

"Hey Jen." Marc said. "Hey." "Hi Leah." He smiled. "Hi." Leah replied.

"Leah?" Max said. "Hmm?" Leah muttered. "Why are you here?" He asked her. "We had brunch together." She replied. "And why is there no food. I'm also kinda hungry. " Max said. "Because we already cleaned up." I said. "Hmm. What's for lunch?" He asked. "I thought you two ate breakfast with your father." "We did." Emme said. "But that was at nine." Max whined. "Yeah and that was literally two hours ago" Emme said. "What do you two want for lunch?" I asked. "I don't know." Emme answered. "What do we have?" Max asked. "Go and think about something." I said and the two nodded before going upstairs into their bedrooms.

"So I will pick them up in two weeks again." Marc said. "Alright." "Great. By-" Marc said but got cut off by me. "Well, actually I need to talk with you about something." I told him."

"I better go now." Leah said and I nodded. "Bye Leah." Marc said. "Bye." Leah said and I gave her a big hug. "I love you." I whispered. "I love you." She whispered back.

"What do you wanna talk about?" Marc asked as he sat down. "Uhm... I don't know how to start this." I mumbled and took a deep breath. "So Leah and I a-" I said but he cut me off, "A couple?" He asked and my eyes widened. I nodded, "How'd you know?" "You can't over see it. The big hug a moment ago, that 'I love you' you whispered in each other's ears, the way you look at each other and how you watched her walk away." He said. "Oh" I mumbled.

"Is it serious?" "Of course is it serious." I said and Marc gave me a look. "Fine. I had some flings but the thing with Leah and me is really getting serious. But you also had your flings so-" "I'm just asking." He said. "The thing is that I always begged that you'd do it with a woman and n-" He chuckled. "Oh shut up" I laughed as I smacked his arm playfully.

"I'm happy for you two." "Thank you." I said and hugged him. "And thank you for your support." I smiled. "Of course." He replied.