Chapter 31

Leah's POV

I saw that Loren texted me so I quickly went upstairs into the bathroom to where she was getting ready for the day.

"Loren wants to go to a party with us today." I told Jen. "You wanna go there?" I asked.

"Of course" Jen said excited. "At what time?" She asked.

"She'll pick us up at 9."

"Great. Tell her that we're coming." Jennifer said and I did what she told me.

-

Jen and I spent the day with working. But now we need to get ready because soon Loren will be there.

"I don't even know what to wear!" Jennifer complained as I walked into her closet.

"Wear this dress" I told her. "It looks hot." I smirked.

"It looks slutty" She rolled her eyes.

"A little bit, but it also looks damn hot." I said, grabbing her by the waist and pulling her in for a kiss.

"I can't go to a party like this."

"Why?" I replied.

"Why?! This is literally the sluttiest dress I own. I mean, look at this cleavage. The dress is too short."

"Well, it wasn't too short when you bought it." I chuckled.

"Be quiet." She said and playfully hit my arm.

"Make me." I said in a bratty tone so Jen did that.

After Jennifer and I had sex, we just laid there in silence but at some point Jen fell asleep. I let her sleep until I realized that we just a an hour left until Loren's going to pick us up so I quickly woke Jen up.

"Jennifer" I whispered. "Wake up"

"What?" She groaned and turned around to face me but kept her eyes closed.

"We need to get ready. Loren will be here in an hour." I told her.

"What?!" She almost screamed and her eyes opened immediately. "Shit- I need to shower first. Come with me?" Jen smirked. I nodded so she pulled me into the bathroom with her.

-

"You two looking good." Loren said.

"Thank you." Jennifer and I said at the same time.

"But you are late." She said.

"Jen made me wait for her." I sighted.

"As if you're always on time."

"Mhm" I mumbled.

We got to the party and there were already so much people there.

"Lets get drunk!" Loren said. Leah and I only looked at each other. "Don't look at each other like this. We're gonna get drunk for sure." Loren said and handed us drinks.

"What is this?" Jen asked.

"Taste like Vodka." I said and the two looked at me with a blank face.

"You did not just drank it like was water, did you?" Jen asked shocked.

"I did and it was delicious." I smirked.

"Fine" They both said and also tipped it down.

A few drinks later I was only tipsy but Jen and Loren were wasted as hell. I let myself fall onto the couch and watched Jen and Loren dance. At some point Jen came closer and started twerking and grinding on me.

"Fuck- What are you doing?" I asked.

"What does it look like?" She smirked. Soon the people around us recognized what Jen was doing and started cheering at screaming at us. Jen went slower and slower. She got lower until she was sitting on my lap but kept grinding. Her face came closer to mine until our lips were almost touching. We stayed like this for a moment until I couldn't resist her anymore. I roughly kissed her and quickly moved my tongue into her mouth.

Jennifer moved away and smirked at me. She stopped grinding on me and stood up to dance in front of me again.

-

the next morning

Jennifer's POV

"Shit" I groaned as I tried to get up. I haven't had a hangover like this in a long time and the last time was in Cabo... "You awake?" I asked since Leah was moving around next to me.

"Mhm" She mumbled. "Do you remember what happened yesterday?" She asked me.

"Do I wanna remember it?" I replied.

"I don't know, tell me." Leah replied. I moved closer to her and Leah showed me a video from yesterday.

"That is not good" I said, covering my eyes with my palm.

"I told you to drink not that much." She shrugged her shoulders.

"You didn't stop me either. And now it's all over the internet and everyone can watch us mak-." Before I could even finish the sentence my phone rang. "It's Benny" I told Leah.

"Good morning" I said, putting him on speaker.

"You know that this is going to make tons of headlines." Benny said and I immediately sat up in the bed.

"Mhm" I mumbled. "I was drunk."

"You clearly have lost your mind."

"Well... we had fun." Leah said.

"You're not helping." I whispered to Leah.

"It doesn't matter now. It happened and I just wanted to tell ya that there are tons of headlines already..." Benny told me.

"I already saw it" I mumbled.

"But I'm coming over later, okay?" Benny said.

"Yeah" mumbled.

"Great" He said and hung up. I quickly let myself flop onto the bed again and let out a heavy sight.

"What if the kids are going to see this?" I slighly panicked.

"They wont watch this. They see the headline and instantly are disgusted." Leah told me.

"Only Sofia but maybe Max and Emme are curious about it and will watch this." I replied.

"Then block the news on their phones or whatever"

"I can't. They're at Marc's and I can't call him because then he's going to watch the video."

"Can you chill? Marc is going to watch it anyways. He's going to watch it like people all around the world are going to. All of our exes are going to watch this and maybe even masturbate to it. Just calm the fuck down."

"You're not helping." I rolled my eyes.

"I can't help. Wait a few days and nobody is going to talk about it." Leah said, reassuring me.

"If you say so" I sighted. "But the video is hot. I'm really good at this." I smirked.