Chapter 6

Leah's POV

It was a Saturday evening. Sofia wasn't at home, she was at Angelos and I was doing some work. Well, I tried but unfortunately I couldn't concentrate because I was constantly thinking about Jennifer.

Suddenly the door bell rang. I opened the door to see Jennifer standing infront of me.

She looked so sexy. She wore a black short dress which was showing very much cleavage with matching high heels. Her hair was open and it fell perfectly over her shoulders. And of course she had her hoops on.

"Hey?" I said, hugging her. "Hey baby." She muttered.

"What are you doing here? Did you break up with Alex?" I questioned. "No... he's not even at home. He's been pissing me off the last few days." She responded.

"Is Sofia at home?" "No. She's at Ang-" I said but quickly got cut off by Jennifer smashing her lips on mine. I grabbed her by the waist, pulling her inside and slamming her against the wall.

Jennifer slipped her tongue into my mouth so our tongues were fighting for dominance. While that was happening, I grabbed her thighs, lifting her up, walking us to the couch and laying her down.

Jen looked up at me, biting her lip. "Well..." I laughed.

She wrapped her arms around my neck, pulling me down and started to suck on my neck, making me moan.

"What did you tell Alex?" I asked in between moans. "I told him that you're not feeling well and that I'm gonna check on you." Jennifer answered before going back to sucking on my neck.

"And he said nothing? I mean you came here wearing basically nothing." I questioned and Jen let out a groan. "Would you stop asking me those questions and just let me fuck you?" She responded. "As you wish." I grinned.

Jen rolled us over so that she was now on top. She leaned down, kissing me. Her soft hair fell over us like a curtain.

"You're so sexy" She hissed. I grabbed her hips, pulling her against my body, causing her to let out a quiet whimper.

Jennifer helped me out of my hoodie and immediately started smirking as she saw that I was wearing nothing under it.

She quickly connected her mouth to my breasts, circling my nipple with her tongue while massaging the other one and every now and then pinching my nipple. While she was doing that she pushed her knee in between my legs, pushing it against my pussy, making me moan and soak the fabric covering it.

Jen moved down my body, leaving little hickeys as she went. She pulled down my trousers along with my underwear and tied up her hair into a bun.

Jen slid a finger up and down my slit and smirked at me as she found me soaking wet. "I've barely touched you and you're already dripping..." She chuckled.

She leaned down and harshly sucked on my clit, making me gasp. My hands moved down to her head, pushing her further into me.

I moaned softly as two fingers slid up and down my slit before gently pushing in me. She curled up her fingers, hitting my g-spot immediately.

While she continued to suck on my clit, her fingers slid in an out of me, making me come closer and closer to the end.

"Whenever you're ready" Jennifer said softly. She hovered over me as she continued. She admired every reaction and every time my body tensed up. My back arched, my walls tightened around her finger and my moans got louder and louder. She started pumping her fingers in and out of me even faster.

"Fuck" I quietly moaned and tried to squeeze my legs together but Jen immediately pushed them apart again.

"Oh my-" I moaned and felt myself coming closer to an orgasm.

My legs started shaking and Jen helped me ride out my orgasm.

She came up to my face, kissing me but kept her fingers down there and slowly rubbed my clit. "So sexy" She grinned before I rolled us over so I was on top.

I leaned down, kissing her passionately. When air became a problem we both pulled away panting. I leaned down and started to suck on her neck.

"But no hickeys" Jen said. "And you can leave hickeys wherever you want?" I replied and she only nodded. "Hmm" I mumbled before moving down her body.

I pulled up her dress and a smirk was placed on my face immediately as I saw that she was wearing a red thong.

"What?" Jennifer asked innocently. "You were pretty sure you gonna get laid?" "Mhm" She smiled. "What if I wasn't in the mood?" "I'd get you in the mood." She smirked. "Mhm" I mumbled.

I moved her thong to the side and dragged two fingers up and down her slit, holding her gaze as I sucked her juices of my fingers.

I pushed two fingers into her while moving my thumb to her clit. I begin to pump my fingers in and out of her as I teased her clit with my thumb, loving the way she moaned and whimpered under my touch.

I shifted myself, thrusting faster and faster. Her breathing got heavier and heavier as I started sucking on her clit, flicking it with my tongue.

"I- Leah..." She cut herself off as her words turned into incoherent stutters and moans.

I helped her coming down from her high. I pulled out my fingers and sucked on them. "So delicious..." I smirked before laying down next to her.

We laid down on the couch until I couldn't help myself but ask her, "The hickey on your thigh, did Alex gave you this?" "It's yours. I don't even let him touch me anymore." She responded. "It's still there? I fucked you last week." I chuckled.

"You're just sucking too hard. I can't even wear a bikini cause there are so much more on my boobs." Jennifer told me. "Let me see them." I said and before Jen could even do something I pulled her out of the dress.

Jen looked at me sternly as I admired her boobs and hickeys. I couldn't help myself and started sucking on them. "Leah!" Jen hissed and tried to push me away but I grabbed her waist and pulled her even more against me.

As I was satisfied with my sucking I pulled away and smiled innocently at her. "There you go. Now you got a new one."

"I hate you" Jen said but unfortunately she couldn't even stop smiling at me. "Mhm..." I smiled.

"What time is it?" She asked me. I reached over, grabbing my phone and checking the time. "10:30" I replied. "We fucked for an hour?" She laughed. "Mhm" I mumbled, looking her up and down. "Stop looking at me like that. I'm not gonna let you fuck me again." "Well, you could tell your boyfriend that we had a few glasses of whine so you can't drive. And then I could fuck you again." I smirked. Jennifer looked at me for a few seconds before grabbing her phone and texting Alex.

"Soo... where did we stop?" She smirked at me and I immediately crashed my lips on hers.