Chapter 13

Leah's POV

Today is Jennifer and my first date. I have good and bad memories of them but hopefully it's gonna be a good memory with Jennifer.

I'm kinda freaking out right now. I'm so nervous because of our date today. I don't know if this isn't going to be kinda weird. I mean, Jennifer and I have been friends for years and now I'm waiting for Jennifer to pick me up for our first date. 

What if this isn't working out? Will our friendship ever be the same? 

Those thoughts were running trough my mind until I got cut off from them as I heard the doorbell ring. I walked to the front door and opened it to see Jen.

She was wearing ripped boyfriend jeans and a grey hoodie. Her hair was tied up in a bun. Jen wore a wonderful natural makeup and of course she had her hoops on. She looked breathtaking.

"Hey you." She smiled, hugging me. "Hey beautiful." I replied.

And before I couls say anything else, Jennifer had already walked off, pulling me with her to her car.

"Where are we going?" I asked since she only texted me that I should put on something comfy. "You'll see." She said and then put on the radio. Our car ride was silent but good silent.

After half an hour of driving Jennifer stopped in the middle of a forest. "What the hell is this place?" I asked. "Just wait baby." Jen winked and we started walking even deeper into the forest.

After a few minutes I grabbed her hand. She looked at me and smiled. It was a smile that I could watch forever. Its a contagious smile. Not just her lips are smiling also her eyes are, eyes that show so much happiness, peace and love.

She was so close to me and it felt so right.

We kept walking for a few more minutes until we reached a house. Jen opened the door and we stepped inside. The house looked so comfy. You could see the whole city under us. "Oh my god! This is amazing." I said and kept staring out of the big window.

Jen stepped behind me and slowly put her hands around my stomach, making my body tense up at her touch. "So you like it here?" She asked, laying her head on my shoulder. "Mhm. I love it." I replied. "What's your plan?" I asked, turning my head to look at her. "We could watch a movie and cuddle?" Jen smiled and sat on the couch. "I'd love to." I replied as I laid down and put my head in her lap. We chose a movie and started it. Jen kept playing with my hair and I stroked her thigh.

At some point I fell asleep. After the movie ended Jen woke me up by rubbing my back. "Hey sleeping beauty." She said and I got up. I leaned in and pressed my lips against hers. She wrapped her arms around my neck and pulled me on the sofa with her. I could feel her body under mine. After like two minutes of kissing we pulled away and I stared at her. "You look tired baby. Let's go to sleep?" She said while stroking my cheek. I nodded and got up and walked to the small room where was only a big bed on the middle.

Jennifer's POV

the next morning

I woke up with Leah's body pressed against mine. I felt her hands around me and her head in my neck. I looked at her holding me and I couldn't help but smile. This feels so right which is confusing. We've been friends for god knows how long and now we're here, together in a bed, on our first date. She got a really new side out of me, this 'gay for her' side.

After a while of laying in bed holding her and watching her sleep I got up. But then I realised what time it was and I thought it's okay to wake her up. I got on top of her and slowly lean down to kiss her cheek after that I did the same on her lips. I saw her opening her wonderful eyes. I was about to get up but she wrapped her hands around my body, pulling me back for another kiss. I felt her hands slowly move to my bare thighs which caused shivers down my spine.

After a while I pulled away and got off her, to wrap my arms around her soft skin. "I want mornings to be always like this." Leah whispered and kissed my forehead. "Me too." I mumbled while getting even closer.

"Why this doesn't feel weird?" I asked after few minutes of silence. "Because maybe this should've happened long time ago." Leah answered. This made me get up so I could see her face. "You think?" I asked and she just nodded and held my hand. After another 20 minutes, we got out of bed. Leah went showering and I made us breakfast.

I watched the beautiful skyline out of the huge window and got lost in my own thoughts. "Nice ass." I heard Leah saying and I turned around to smile at her. I turn back to look out the window until I feel her hands on my lower belly, making me tense up. "Why are you nervous?" Leah asked. "We had sex before all this and now you're nervous when my hands are resting on your belly?" Leah added. "It's something different. We just fucked and now there are those feelings." I said and Leah nodded. "Well, I love to touch you like that." Leah whispered in my ear. "And I love it when you touch me like that." I quietly said. Leah started kissing my neck but then she broke the moment as she saw the breakfast on the table. "Can we eat? I'm starving." Leah said so we sat down and ate.

After we ate I also took a shower and after that we went for a walk in the forest. I was walking a bit in front of her. Then Leah said my name and I turned around to see her filming me. "Put that down." I joked. "Say hi to instagram." She laughed and I said hi. Leah kissed me and then posted it on Instagram. We got so much comments of us being so cute together and after an hour or two I drove her home.