Chapter 18

Leah's POV

The past week was really busy so I'm glad that it's Friday again. I really can't wait for later, she really left me hanging last saturday. I was currently sitting with Jen in my garden. We were talking about how we could tell the wold about us but I wasn't that focused.

"Leah!" She said as she clapped in her hands, snappping me out of my thoughts. "Hmm?" I mumbled.

"I asked if you know how to tell them. What were you thinking about?" Jennifer said. "Nothing." I answered. "Mhm." She grinned.

"We could take a video of us kissing and maybe clear out the caption a bit." I replied. "Sounds good. But you have to kiss me kiss me. You know what I mean?" She smiled. "I know... Come on." I laughed.

We set the phone down and kissed in front of it. We pulled away and smiled at each other. "I love you." I said, stroking her cheek. "I love you too, baby." She smiled.

We edited the video and posted it on each of our Instagrams. The whole Instagram went nuts and everyone seemed positive about it. Messages were coming from everwhere. Leah and I both laughed at the comments.

"They seem positive about it." I said. "Wait until tomorrow." Jen mumbled. "Tomorrow you can read it on the cover of every magazine and the hate begins." She continued.

"Come on. Be a bit more positive. Everybody loves you and everything is going to be okay." I said and hugged her. "I hope so."

"Are you hungry?" I asked her. "A little bit." "What about pasta?" I suggested. "Sounds good." Jen replied. We got up and went into the kitchen to cook. After we ate Jen and I decided to sat down on the balcony with a glass of wine and watched the sunset.

She sat down in the chair and I cuddled up on her. Jen's hand was resting on my thigh, squeezing it softly. Her hand was resting on my breast and occasionally it while her other hand was squeezing my thigh and unintentionately brushing over my pussy. Her teasing drove me crazy.

But at some point she stopped. I turned around, seeing her just smile at me. "That's what you get when youre throwing that attitude at me." She said and I couldn't help but rolling my eyes. "It's not getting better with that." "Whatever." I mumbled and closed my eyes. Closing my eyes caused me to fall asleep. But I couldn't sleep that long because I got woken up by Jen squeezing my nipple.

She leaned down until I could feel her hot breath on my neck. "I'm glad you're finally awake. It's no fun when you're asleep." She whispered, driving me insane. Jennifer kissed my neck and I turned around to smile at her before quickly kissing her.

Her hand traveled down my thighs to my knees, lifting them up slowly before spreading my legs to get more access.

Jen's hand slowly made it's way into my shorts, stopping above my center and stroking back and forth. I got impatient and started squirming. Her hand moved to my nipple, harshly pinching it. "I'm in charge."

Her fingertips slowly made their way down my body. I shivered at the feeling. Her hand went back into my shorts. Her finger glid up the length of my slit, stopping at my clit, circling it.

Once again I felt her hot breath on my neck as whispered in my ear. "So wet already and I haven't even started yet. You're so needy." Her teeth grazed my earlobe. I felt like I was going insane. The wetness between my legs kept growing by the second and Jen knew exactly what she was doing.

She slowly inserted a finger into me just once to collecting my juices then returning to slowly circling my clit with different pressure each time.

After every few rubs she inserted her fingers in me, leaving me on the edge. It got harder to control myself.