Chapter 35

Jennifer's POV

It was already dark outside when I left Bens home. What should I tell Leah?

I drove straight home and already saw that the lights were on in the living room. I parked the car and quickly entered the house, to see Leah sitting in the living room on the couch and working on something on her notebook.

"Hey mami" I caught her attention and Leah instantly smiled at me.

"How was it with Ben?" Leah asked me.

"It was pretty good." I answered and she raised an eyebrow.

"What do you mean with 'pretty good'?"

"Pretty good means that we had a pretty good talk." I said. "Please just stop being so suspicious and finally trust me." I said, rolling my eyes and throwing an attitude at me which I probably shouldn't.

"I am sorry..." Leah said and I let out a sight. "Its just-" She said but I cut her off, "I know..." I muttered. "I'm going to take a bath. You wanna come with me?" I asked her.

"I'd like to but I have some work to finish." She replied.

"Please mami" I whined.

"I'm sorry but I really need to finish that."

"Fine" I muttered. "But atleast give me a kiss." I looked at her with puppy eyes. Leah smiled at me before leaning in and kissing me. I grabbed her hips, pulling her closer and slipped my tongue into her mouth. We made out for a bit until Leah pushed me away and smiled devilish at me, "I really need to work." She said.

"Fine" I sighted and walked upstairs. I let the water run and undressed myself to get into the water.

What the fuck did I thought? - Well, probably nothing.

But what should I do now?

Should I tell her?

I need to tell her.

But how is she going to react?

Is she going to break up?

I love her. I really love her so much. And I have no idea why I did that.

-

"You're already finished? I just wanted to join you." Leah said and walked into my direction.

"Mhm" I mumbled. "We need to talk." I said and grabbed her hand, pulling her to the couch.

"What happened?"

"I am stupid, that is what happened." I replied and Leah raised an eyebrow. "Okay" I mumbled and took a deep breath.

"It is not that easy, okay? And I dont know how to start." I said.

"Jen! Just tell me. Whatever it is, it's going to be okay" Leah softly smiled. But when I told her, her facial expressions abruptly changed.

"You what?" Leah shouted, making me flinch. She got up and started walking around in the living room.

"I-I'm sorry." I stuttered out. "It was nothing. Everything just felt like back then." I told Leah. "It felt so familliar." I added.

"That gives you no right to make out with him." She said.

"I know. It was stupid. It was a mistake. And it shouldve never happened." I sobbed.

"If you say so." Leah dryly replied. She stood up and made her way upstairs. "What are you doing?" I asked, following her.

"I dont wanna see you right now." Leah snapped at me.

"Baby please..."

"No. I'm mad. I don't wanna see you." She said and turned around to look directly at me.

"I get that you're mad but-" I tried but got cut off, "No buts. Just leave me alone." Leah hissed and slammed the door right before my face.

"Leah!" I shouted and walked in our bedroom. "I get that you are mad but stop being so damn childish. Im already feeling horrible, okay?" I hissed while looking directly into her eyes.

Leah came closer and said, "Get on the bed" "What?" I asked confused. "Get. On. The. Bed." She commanded and I did as she told. She is still mad but now she wanna fuck me? 

I sat on the bed and Leah quickly got on top of me and kissed me hungryly. I moved my hands down her body and grabbed her ass. "Don't you touch me!" She hissed, grabbing my hands and pinning them down onto the bed.

"Get this off. Now!" She commanded. Without hesitation I took off my clothes faster than I ever had and without even breaking the kiss. Leah slammed me back onto the bed and undid my bra with one swift move.

Leahs hand moved down my body and between my legs. She let out a sight when she found me soaking wet. "Mhm... you're a naughty girl." She sighted. Leah started rubbing my clit, moving in circles and sending sensations through my body.

Leah then shoved two fingers in me, causing me to scream her name. She curled her fingers inside me while still sucking on my clit. I quickly found myself on the verge of cumming. Her fingers went in and out of me faster, hitting my g-spot.

With one hand she reached to my breasts, massaging it and pinching my nipple in the process. I began to clench around her fingers and I could feel the familiar knot that was forming on my lower stomach. And before could even say something I came all over her fingers. 

"My good girl..." She smiled devilish. "But still... I don't wanna see you." Leah added before leaving the room and leaving me on the bed, still gasping for air.