Chapter 59

Jennifer's POV

"Those fucking headlines are so annoying. Like, what the hell is that? 'Jennifer Lopez and Leah Remini split up!' It's getting boring."

"Well, they haven't seen us in weeks so they're assuming that's we broken up. But this headline isn't even that stupid. 'Were they really a couple?' Who the fuck is responsible for those articles?" Leah said annoyed.

"Some stupid reporters from Daily Mail." I mumbled.

The past few months been hard. Not only because of Leah and mine problems but also because of those rumors. Why are those reporters even allowed to write such things. I am so tired of those stupid headlines the same way that im tired of those paparazzis. They are so annoying. They are following me literally everywhere. Sometimes I wish that I was less famous. Everybody always thinks that being famous is wonderful but it isn't. I love all of my fans but those rumors and the paparazzis are sometimes making my life to hell.

"Does this ever stop?" I asked and Leah shook her head no.

"Let us just ignore those headlines." She said.

"But there are still those people who believe these rumors." I said, sounding sad.

"But we both know the truth." Leah said before kissing me. "So stop thinking about this." She smiled.

"I can't..." I pouted.

"Then we probably have to do something to distract you..." Leah smiled mishievous at me.

-

Later that day we drove off to Marcs home to get the cocos since they were at his for the weekend and after that we also got Sofia from Angelo.

The cocos missed me and Sofia missed Jen so they all are really happy that Jen and I are back together.

We ate dinner and afterwards watched a movie. And that was how our evening ended. It was a wonderful family evening. I really love our family. It's the one thing I've never wanted. Well, I never imagined my family to be like this - living with my girlfriend, her kids and my daughter - but I am more than happy to live a life like this.