Chapter 45

Jennifer's POV

I woke up with some noises from the bathroom. I got up and went into the bathroom to see that Leah was showering so I undressed myself and joined her.

I kissed her neck and laid my hands around her body. "Good morning to you" She chuckled.

"Morning"

I spun her around and already saw her smirking at me. "You're beautiful." She whispered, tucking a hair behind my ear and leaned in to kiss me passionately.

"You are." I smiled before pinning her against the wall.

We started kissing in a nastier way and our tongues started to explore each others mouths. Leah moved her hands down my body, gripping my ass. While my hands moved to her breasts, squeezing them.

I moved to her neck with my kissed and slightly sucked on it. "Don't leave marks." Leah said with a stern voice.

"You'll see" I smirked.

"Oh no. We won't see. If you love having sex with me you better don't leave marks." She said, making her look at me.

"Fine" I mumbled.

I moved to Leah's boobs. One of my hands was playing with her nipple with my mouth was working it's magic on the other one. 

"Please baby" She moaned. I kissed up to her ear. "As you wish" I whispered.

My hand went in between her legs and I pushed two fingers inside her, making her moan so I covered her mouth because the kids were probably still asleep.

"Oh god" Leah moaned in my ear, making me go faster. Leah's nails digged into my back, leaving marks for sure.

Her moans got louder and louder. "Shut up" I demanded, stopping my movements. "Please go on" She whined. "Are you able to keep quiet?" I asked and she quickly nodded.

I startet my movements again and fastened my pace until Leah came with a loud moan all over my fingers.

"A good way to start the morning." Leah smiled after she came down from her high. "Mhm" I mumbled. We washed our selves and quickly got ready for the day.

-

Pretty soon it was evening and Leah's sister Nicole invited us for dinner. And of course we were too late since I couldn't get ready on time.

"Jennifer!" Leah shouted from downstairs.

"I don't wanna look too slutty." I shouted back.

"Jesus..."She mumbled. "You don't look slutty. You never do."

"If you say so." I said, walking downstairs.

"Like I said, you don't look slutty you look gorgeous." Leah smiled as she walked into my direction, pulling me in for a kiss.

I was wearing a white blouse and a black skirt which was stopping above my knees with black Louboutins. I wore my hair open.

"Thanks, baby." I smiled. She was wearing a white blouse and a black trousers with black Louboutins so we kinda looked similar but I loved it. "You are beautiful." I said.

"Come on. We have to leave." She said, slightly pulling me out of the house. "You're so romantic." I joked, rolling my eyes.

-

Leah and I really were late. We got there and Nicole was already waiting for us. We ate and all sat down outside on the balcony to talk for a little while.

"Why don't you come over more often?" Nicole asked.

"Why don't you invite us more often?" Leah asked. Nicole only shrugged her shoulders.

"How is life as a family? How are the kids?" She asked.

"It's-" Leah said but I cut her off, guided by my enthusiasm to talk about the family.

"It is wonderful. All the kids get along well. And I get to wake up next to her every morning." I told her before I laid my head on Leah's shoulder. "Aww..." Nicole mumbled.