Chapter 28

Jennifer's POV

"I can't sleep!" I groaned and turned on the light. "I'm too excited to sleep." I added and turned around to face Leah.

"Turn the damn lights off. You wanna blind me?" Leah said and I rolled ny eyes. "And tomorrow isn't even your birthday." She laughed.

"No but it's my baby's birthday." I smiled cutely.

"It is not even a special birthday. It's not even a milestone."

"Every birthday is special." I said, crossing my arms.

"Let's just sleep now. My mom is coming over very early in the morning tomorrow." She said. I turned off the lights before I turned around again for Leah to spoon me so she moved closer and did that. I had a plan so I slightly started grinding my ass against her, causing her to groan.

"What do you think you're doing?" She breathed against my neck. "Nothing" I innocently said.

"If you keep doing this It'll lead to something else."

"And?" She asked and stopped her motions.

"And?! I just think we should go to sleep now"

"I know... I'm doing nothing. Just sleep." I said and started grinding again.

I knew that my actions were making her horny but I also knew that she just wanted to sleep because Vicki and George will be here early in the morning but am I going to win?

"I won't be able to sleep if you keep grinding your ass on me."

"Why?" I asked as if I was doing nothing at the moment.

"Because you're making me horny." Leah confessed. That was I wanted to hear.

"And?"

"I just wanna sleep."

"But you're hot girlfriend wants to fuck you." I responded and opened my legs but kept grinding my ass against her. Leah put one of her legs in between my legs and I started to grind on her leg. Leah started sucking on my neck and I quietly moaned. She moved her hand down my body and started rubbing my clit, making me completely wet. After a bit my moans got louder but she stopped.

"Why did you stop?" I asked and turned around to face her.

"I told you that I wanna sleep and that's what I'm doing now." She said and turned around.

"You can't do this. I'm here, next to you and so wet... just for you and you don't even want to fuck me."

"Thats right." She grinned.

"But ba-" I tried but Leah cut me off, "No. Finish it by yourself or sleep like this."

"Baby" I whined. "But-"

"No buts anymore. Finish it yourself." She snapped at me.

I opened the drawer and looked for a toy and went into the bathroom without any more words.

After a few minutes, I came back outside with a big smile placed on my lips. "Satisfied?" Leah asked annoyed.

"Of course" I smirked. "Why aren't you asleep?" I asked her, knowing that I was a bit too loud.

"You were a too loud"

"Oh" I replied. I got into the bed and turned off the lights. "Good night." I said.

"Good night." She replied.

After a few minutes, I realized that Leah was turning around in the bed. I grinned to myself and fall asleep peacefully, knowing that I just tortured Leah a bit. But I mean, it's not even my fault. She could've just let me ate her pussy and fall asleep afterwards.

-

the next morning

I got out of bed very early. I woke up the kids and we made pancakes for Leah. After the pancakes were finished, we went upstairs into our bedroom and woke up Leah with singing Happy Birthday.

"Good morning my love" I smiled at her.

"Happy birthday!" Sofia, Emme and Max said and came hugging to hug her.

"Thank you!" Leah smiled at us.

"Happy birthday, baby." I said before I hugged and kissed her. "Thank you." She replied.

Sofia, Emme, Max and I joined Leah in bed and ate the pancakes.

"Vicky and George are coming in an hour so it would be better if we would get ready now." I said.

"Mom!" Emme and Max said. "Jen!" Sofia and Leah said.

"What?" I replied.

"It's so comfy here." They said.

"But Vicky and George will be here soon."

"And?" Emme asked.

"And when the two are here, they can also come in bed and cuddle up to us?" I said and Max nodded.

"I have a better idea, y'all can go and do the dishes." Leah smiled and the three just looked at me with an annoyed expression.

"Really?" Sofia said.

"Really" Leah smiled, making them look at me. I only shook my head. "Vamos!" I said. They took the plates and walked out of the bedroom.

"You look tired." I said and tried to hide my smirk but failed.

"Mhm" Leah mumbled.

"I slept like a baby" I smirked.

"Good for you."

"Maybe you would've also slept so good if you just let me eat your pussy last night." I said, being completely bold.

"Yeah, maybe" She mumbled

"Wanna take a shower with me?" I asked and started kissing her neck. "You know, like an early birthday present." I smirked.

"How can you be horny all the time?" She laughed.

"You're the one to talk." I replied.

"I am not horny all the time." Leah said and my hand quickly went in between her legs. "Your pussy is telling me something else." I chuckled.

"Shut up" Leah giggled, grabbing my hand and leading me into the bathroom.

After Leah's first birthday sex of the day we quickly went downstairs to see Vicky already sitting on the table and talking to the kids.

"What took you so long?" Max asked and Leah and I immediately looked at each other. "Pshht!" Sofia hushed and Vicky let out a laugh.

"Good morning mom." Leah smiled. "Happy birthday baby." Vicki smiled and came to hug her. "Thank you mom." "I love you." "I love you too."

"Jen!" Vicky smiled and hugged me. "Vicky!" I laughed.

"How are you two doing?" She asked.

"Very good" Leah and I said at the same time. Vicki looked at us up and before stopping at Leah's neck and seeing a mark I left. "I see..." She chuckled. Vicky slightly pushed her dress away, revailing her collarbone and even more marks. "Mom!" Leah snapped at her and smacked her hand away. "What?" She replied. "Theres nothing about it." She added, looking at me. "Let us switch the subject." I said, being uncomfortable with the sitation.

We drove off to a restaurant and Leahs sistierst and friends were already there just waiting for us

-

"That was the most wonderful birthday I've ever had. Thank you." Leah told me. We were cuddled up next to each other just looking at the ceiling. "There's no need to say thank you, my love." I said, kissing her forehead. "Of course! It really was wonderful. Thank you for doing all this for me. I love you." "I love you even more." I smiled at her.

"And now to your last birthday present." I smirked and went down on her.