Chapter 3

Jennifer's POV

I woke up with the sun shining from outside. Today is our last day in Cabo so tomorrow we have to go back to normal but for now I have other plans. Leah was still sleeping next to me, still naked with only the thick sheet covering her butt down to her feet and when she turned around my smile greeted her.

"You're awake." I chuckled and Leah covered her eyes with her palm as she laughed softly.

I was also naked. I laid there with no piece of blanket covering an inch of me. Leah smiled as she looked at me up and down.

"For how long are you awake?" She asked me. "Not for long." I answered and moved closer. Jen only raised her brow.

"Okay. I've been up for half an hour." I confessed. "And what did you do?" She asked and started kissing my neck. It looks like we had the same idea.

"I just thought about what I wanted to do to you." I said. "And what would that be?" Leah grinned as I moved on top of her body, making me sit on her stomach

"You'll see." I replied. Jen raised a brow while my fingers travelled from her chest down to her stomach.

"Oh wow." She replied, biting her lower lip as she looked up at me. A smirk was placed on Jens lips as she looked at me seductively.

Last night, Leah had licked and tasted every part of my skin. I loved it. My desperate moans and needy gasps were probably music to her ears. I just hope that Ana and Elaine didn't heard me but I don't think I that loud.

"Do you remember last night?" I asked and a smirk was placed on her lips. "Of course." Leah responded. I bent down and started kissing her neck. "You marked every inch of me." I whispered and as I put a kiss under her jaw while my hands moved to play with her nipples. "You licked me so good." I licked her neck and it made her moan. "And you sucked me, leaving me gasping for air." I added as I started grinding on her stomach while I sucked on her neck. "Remember how I dug my nails in your back?" I asked, then stopped and looked at her. "I bet your back hurts already but that's only because the pleasure you were giving me..." I then stopped and licked Leahs left nipple, "...was just..." I then licked the other one and shearched her back, "...too much."

Leah's chest fell up and down. "What are you trying to do?" She asked breathlessly. "Topping you."

"You think you can do it?" She asked.

"Do you think I can't?" I said and then stood up from her.

"I don't know. I guess I need some proof." She smirked.

"I'll show you. Spread your legs." I said and Leah did as I told.

"All this for me?" I smirked as I already saw the wetness dripping out of her. She replied with soft moans as my fingers found her clit and gave it a harsh flick. Her hips bucked her against my fingers as I began rubbing her clit slowly.

"Mhmm, more." She quietly moaned.

"Be quiet." I hissed.

I inserted two fingers into her dripping core, making her moan. "Shut up." I whispered harshly, pulling out my fingers.

"Be quiet or I'll stop." I hissed and Leah immediately quieted so I shove my fingers back into her. I continued thrusting my fingers in and out of her, hitting every right spot.

I started to rub her clit with my thumb while I continued the actions with my fingers inside her. Her walls already tightened around my fingers. But before she could release we heard a knock on the door. There was an immense panic on Leah's face as she stared at me.