Chapter 14

Leah's POV

It's been days since Jennifer's and my beautiful date. I tried to think about any ideas for the next date but unfortunately I couldn't. After the sixth stupid idea, I decided to call Elaine. And although it took long for her to take the call she took it.

"Elaine, I need to tell you something. Do you want the long or the short story?" I said. "The short one."

"Okay, you remember when we were on vacation in Cabo? Jen and I had sex all the time but after a bit we realized we both have feelings for each other and now we just had our first date and Jen planned it but now I have no idea what I should do." I explained.

"You're gay?" That was the only thing Elaine said. "That's not the point. Could you please give me some ideas for the next date?" "Leah, you know that I'm not good a such things. Just tell her that you can't think about something. Tell her the truth." She told me.

"You're not listening." I said and let out a sight. "The date was literally perfect. I can't just say to her that I don't have any ideas for a date."

"Leah, it's totally fine if you don't have any ideas but tell her the truth." Elaine said.

"I don't know." I said. "That was the reason you called me?" She asked. "Mhm."

After Elaine and I said goodbye, I started to think about the date again until I decided that it's better to really tell her the truth, so I picked up my phone and called her.

"Hey baby." Jen said, sounding excited. "Hi" I said, letting out a sight. "You alright?" She asked. "I spend the whole evening trying to figure out a date for us but I just ended up missing you." I replied. "Awww baby but don't worry. I like spoiling you with no matter what." She answered and I couldn't help but smile.

"I miss you. I can't wait to see you again. I miss your touch." I said and Jen let out a deep sight which ended up coming out as a moan. "You wanna come over? Max and Emme are still at Marcs." She told me.

"I'd love too but I don't know if I should." "What do you mean with that?" Jen asked.

"You know, we would end up having sex and I don't know if that is healthy for the way it's going with us." I explained. "I don't think that it'll be a problem." Jen replied. "Come on. It's been so long. I'm craving something. I'm craving someone. I'm craving you." She continued in a lower voice.

"That's all I needed to hear baby. I'm on my way." "Drive safe" She said and hang up. I quickly changed into something else and drove off to Jens.

-

As soon as I reached her home, I quickly got out of the car and went to ring the bell. jennifer opened the door and I immediately was amazed by her. She wore a black leggings and a pink cropped sweater.

"You look gorgeous" I said, looking her up and down and making her blush a little. "I've missed you." She smiled and leaned in to kiss me.

"I've also missed you." I mumbled between kisses. "How are you?" I asked as I kicked off my heels. "I'm good since you're here with me. What about you?" Jen asked, pulling me to the couch. "Mhm" I mumbled as I let myself fall onto it.

"So, what are we going to do now?" I asked seductively. "Well, we could start by kissing." She smirked as she sat on top of me. I let my hands run up and down her thighs before I placed my hands on the sides of her face, pulling her closer and kissing her passionately. While we kissed I grabbed her thighs and walked us upstairs into her bedroom. I reached her bed and sat her down.

Jennifer wrapped her arms around my neck and pulled me down with her so I was on top of her. Our kiss got more passionate and our tongues were now fighting for dominance. Obviously she let me win since she had no chance. She then moaned into my mouth before pulling away.

Jen pulled her sweater over her head, revealing her black lace bra which left me speechless with a slight smirk on my face. I let my fingers ran over Jens cleavage then I reached to her back and unhooked her bra. I cupped her breasts, squeezing them softly before replacing my hands with my mouth, making Jen threw back her head before she let out a throaty moan.

"You're so damn hot, Ms. Lopez." I said as I brought my hand down between her legs, rubbing her over her leggings.

"Please" She whispered.

"Please what?" I asked.

"Please fuck me" Jennifer kinda moaned.

"As you wish." I smirked and pulled down her leggings with her thong, throwing them to the side. I kissed her inner thighs, leaving dark red hickeys down there and before she knew I laid my tongue along her slit, sliding it up and down. Then I moved to her clit and started playing with it.

She tangled her fingers in my hair and pushed me even more into her. Jen squeezed my head with her thick thighs and pulled my hair.

"Fuck... yes" Jen moaned and whimpered until she came. She then loosened her grip from my hair and started playing with it as she calmed her breathing down.

I brought my hands up to her boobs and moved my body up a little bit before I kneaded them. Both her legs were bended on my sides. Jen smiled and moved her hands down to my ass, squeezing it. I smiled at her and kissed her. She squeezed my ass harder, making me kiss her even harder. Our little moans were filling each other mouths. I pulled away and lowered myself to her boobs, giving her little kisses. Then all of a sudden she slapped my ass.

"I'm in charge now." Jennifer whispered and slid her hands up and down my sides.

Jen flipped us over so she was now on top of me. She leaned down started sucking on my neck while she was grinding on me, making me wet.

She then unbuttoned my blouse. Jen then went down and unbuttoned my jeans, pulling it down. She threw my blouse and jeans on the floor and admired my body.

"You're so beautiful" She grinned as she let her hands roam over my chest.

Jen started sucking at my neck, slowly kissing down to my boobs. Jen moved my bra away and started sucking at my nipples. "Baby" I moaned. She made her way up to my neck again while her fingers went down to my pussy. She started rubbing me over my lace thong. Then she pulled my thong aside and slid two fingers into me.

"Finally" I gasped. "Finally?" She asked as she came back up to my level. "Mhm" I moaned.

She stared into my eyes as she increased her speed and went deeper. I opened my mouth and let out a long moan.

"Uh... shit" I moaned as I dug my fingers into her back. Jen continued until I came. She then pulled her fingers out and sucked on them.

"You are amazing." I said as I came down from my high. "You are." She replied as she laid next to me. I hugged her and just relaxed.

"Thank you for coming over. I really needed this." Jen said. "You know that this was the first time we had sex since we started dating." I smiled. "And it was very good." She responded.

"You said that Emme and Max are coming back tomorrow. Should I go?" I asked. "They won't be here until 11pm so you can stay here." Jen answered. "But what if-" I said but instantly got cut off by Jen. "Okay I'll say it differently. I want you to stay." Jen smiled. "And don't worry about Marc. He's gonna be late anyways." She continued.

"Then I'll stay here." I smiled. "Thank you." I then started to play with her hair and continued until we both fell asleep.